Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese in bars

Liked

Re: Vietnamese in bars

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    When you are in Soi Twilight in January 2019 paborn, I recommend that you take a notebook and pen or a tape recorder, a huge wad of 100 Baht banknotes and interview a good cross section of the Vietnamese boys and put to them the various questions you listed above. Perhaps you could take ChristianPFC along with you to act as an interpreter. Actually, Christian may well have already conducted his own survey, so I would check with him first.

That is the only way I feel we are ever going to get to the bottom of this matter, which is obviously of some importance to you. If all goes well, I might also find myself in Bangkok in January and, if acceptable, I would willingly accompany you and Christian.

Hmmm . . . I wonder if ‘my’ guy from 2013 is still working at Scorpion Bar. Probably not, he has no doubt returned to Vietnam, built himself a splendid house with all his earnings from us punters, got married and has two beautiful children by now.
    Interesting! I only there were time as a survey would only be stage one of the cientific method. We would have to take each one off and verify their veracity. At least, if your in Bangkok at the time we could dicuss over a nice dinner.

I arrive on the 10th and epart for Pattaya on the 13th - let me know - donner on me!

2. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (July 9th, 2018)

Liked

Most of the Vietnamese boys are from the same area. It’s very small, very poor, very rural. They grow up in a very straight society. They all know each other. All went to school with each other. Their families expect them to be married and have children by the time they are 25. Many of them have their girlfriends and wives in Bangkok with them. Couple of areas around Sathorn are small Vietnamese villages.

Most of the complaints are with bottoming and deep kissing. Most are just never going to do it. Bottoming, never, Kissing, if you can build a repore can happen. There are a few gay boys, but very few.
    These boys grew up in an area where they knew nothing of being gay. Social media has changed the world.

As was mentioned earlier. A couple of boys came to Bangkok looking for work. They ended up at Scorpion. They could make 100 baht or so just for customer buying drink. That’s 100 baht more than they made in Vietnam. They worked rice fields, earnings going to family. Then they found out they could make 1500-2000 baht going with customer. It became mind over matter. Word got around back to Vietnam, money could be made in Bangkok and the pipeline of boys started.
    But they have all held the line at bottoming and kissing. Just something they were brought up saying, not something you do.
    Most are good tops though.

If you have a good conversation with boy, you can have a good time. They can rush things if you don’t make it clear what your looking for. If you have time to spend with a boy more than once, they can surprise you.
    Again, growing up in small, poor area with little outside world contact, they can be a bit socially timid . Most of the boys have never been to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. Bangkok is first contact with big city life. You can tell the difference in boys that have been around for awhile vs the new boys,

Just my take after knowing and talking to many of the Vietnamese boys.

4. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 9th, 2018), Jellybean (July 9th, 2018), llz (July 10th, 2018), paborn (July 9th, 2018), searcher (July 9th, 2018)

Liked

Welcome to Sawatdee forum, Oceans and thank you for sharing your knowledge of Vietnamese boys.

Liked

Oceans , thank you so much and I echo your welcome. A clear and reasoned post. I look forward to many more.

Liked

Thanks Been a long term lurker, but this is a subject I have a bit of experience with and thought I would share.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 12th, 2018), paborn (July 9th, 2018)

Liked

Well, considering the number of gorgeous Vietnamese in Bangkok and , I hope, Jomtien your expertise could be invaluable. Don't be a stranger

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    ...I arrive on the 10th and epart for Pattaya on the 13th - let me know - donner on me!
    I fear Jellybean will expect more than a Kebab

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I fear Jellybean will expect more than a Kebab
    If it's Turkish it will be circumcised, if Greek then not

Liked

OK, guys, considering the care with which you read everything, you will recall that I'm between eye operations and squinting. But, I do wish I had planned the "donner" quip - alas, I'm not that good.

Liked

Paborn. Mentioning eye ops is clearly off topic and this likely to glean the attention of the forums recent red triangle Ayatollah. Anyway, all medical issues should be in the Everything Else forum which is starting to read like an episode of Casualty meets Last of the Summer Wine. Haha.