Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese in bars

Liked

Re: Vietnamese in bars

If only the Scorpian lads were not so damned attractive I coiuld walk on by and not be tormented.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 4th, 2018), arsenal (July 4th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    If only the Scorpian lads were not so damned attractive I coiuld walk on by and not be tormented.
    Try to think of it as window shopping

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 4th, 2018), paborn (July 4th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nah!!...too white...too pretty...I want a brown construction worker type bouncing up and down on mine...

Liked

Love Vietnamese trai gọi. [edit: Vietnamese for money boy]

Never seen no boy bars anywhere in that country like there are in Thailand. Online seems to be the place to hook up. To be fair, I'd have to say it's harder work. But Vietnamese are cuter, and I've managed to have some fun dalliances on my trips there. Some of those dalliances have gone on to become friends.

Never had trouble getting them to kiss. One difference though, I think trai gọi who travel from Saigon or Hanoi to Thailand will be more accustomed to doing short time. That's because it's illegal for a Vietnamese to spend more than an hour in a hotel room with a foreigner.. I like that, btw. My ideal off is: he turns up, rocks my world for an hour or so, then disappears and leaves me to enjoy the rest of my holiday. No complications, no commitment.

Another difference I've noticed in Vietnam is that if he doesn't like me, he will not go with me. I prefer that to Thailand, where I've had the boys come back to my hotel purely for the money. They may seem keen in the bar, but once I get them alone, I get minimal service. Some of them even turn out to be straight. That's not much fun. With Vietnamese, I can be fairly sure that if he does turn up, it's because he's keen. Usually he still wants to get paid, of course - but not always, sometimes I get it for free.
    Last edited by christianpfc; July 12th, 2018 at 23:17. Reason: add translation

Liked

extronaut wrote.
    "Some of them even turn out to be straight."

95 per cent of my Thai offs are straight. Thai straight boys do gay sex sooo much better than gay ones. They kiss you like you're their bride on the wedding night.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 4th, 2018), paborn (July 4th, 2018)

Liked

Extronaut, I didn't know about the law that says a local can only spend an hour in a hotel room with a foreigner. Very interesting and good to know.

When I was in Saigon my hotel allowed a "guest" to stay up until 9:30 pm. Unfortunately, I never found a guest".

I agree totally with Blacktouch and goji - if they don't do everything they said they'd do when back in the bar, don't pay them.

Unfortunately, some of us are our own worst enemies. I just couldn't bring myself to do that ; Is rather just put it down to experience and move on.

I can only think of one occasion over all these years where I reduced the agreed tip and that was the Vietnamese guy who only lasted 15 seconds and then tried to leave without putting his hand anywhere near my cock. But even then, I felt bad doing that.

On one other occasion quite a few years ago I do recall going back to Eros to get them to refund the off fee. But that might have been because the boy didn't have an ID card and want allowed into the Ambiance Hotel.

One of these days I'll learn how to say no.

But it better be quick - time is running out!

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

goji (July 5th, 2018), paborn (July 4th, 2018), TaoR (July 5th, 2018)

Liked

a447 that's the law there. Some hoteliers let it slide, others seem to really stress about it.

12. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (July 4th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Whats is trai gọi.? ? Nothing on google to help either

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    a447 that's the law there. Some hoteliers let it slide, others seem to really stress about it.
    I had a similar situation in Vientiane. The hotel website made it clear that outside guests would not be allowed in the rooms.

One night I met a guy in a bar and just couldn't help myself - I offed him and took him back to the hotel, fully planning to bribe the guy at reception if required.

I managed to sneak him by reception but when we got to the room I got a phone call asking for the guy to come to reception and register.

So yes, you're right. As we know, hotel rules can often be ignored by management.

Liked

Gerefan2 try searching xvideos instead.