FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese in bars

Liked

Re: Vietnamese in bars

Gerefan2 Vietnamese for money boy.

Liked

A447 is that how it tends to go down in VTE? I found a great massage parlour somewhere, and had fun there a couple of times. They said I could have the masseur to go, but I wasn't game try and get him past reception. I've heard the cops can get mediaeval on foreigners who have with locals, whether paid or not, so I didn't want to even risk causing a fuss.

On another occasion, I brought a guy back to my hotel, who for all world I thought was straight. A very pretty young man, but he certainly looked, and seemed straight. So I had no trouble getting him through at all. And it was honestly complete surprise when I closed the room door and he suddenly jumped me. A pleasant one at that. Turned out he was in the closet, and had a bizarre kink for corpulent, middle-aged white guys. Can you believe my luck? I had no idea, I wonder if reception did.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 12th, 2018), TaoR (July 5th, 2018)

Liked

I wouldn't try it these days.

I read somewhere that Lao is desperate to avoid Thailand's reputation as a haven for sex tourists. That makes me think they are eager to enforce the law now.

Liked

I always thought the laws in Laos etc prohibited you from sleeping overnight with local visitors. So one obvious solution is to pick up some company form another country & invite him on your visit to Laos. If your Cambodian boyfriend checks in with you, I believe the law is satisfied.

As for the "bait" at Sorpion, there are thousands of unavailable guys in the world It's just an easy adjustment to view the Scorpiion boys as also unavailable & walk a few yards further to Classic Boys. Even on holiday, there are loads of "unavailable" boys.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I read somewhere that Lao is desperate to avoid Thailand's reputation as a haven for sex tourists. That makes me think they are eager to enforce the law now.
    As is Cambodia, in the sense that there are no gogo bars. Since I've never understood the desire to actually sleep with someone else (I never, ever share my bed) as opposed to the euphemistic "sleep" with someone, I rent by the hour

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    " ... I've never understood the desire to actually sleep with someone else (I never, ever share my bed) ... "
    You poor deprived bastard.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (July 5th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    You poor deprived bastard.
    I've never seen the need to share my farting and snoring with anyone else

10. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (July 5th, 2018)

Liked

I am with you..wham, bam, thank you ....now leave me alone....

12. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (July 5th, 2018)

Liked

I gave up long-time years ago.

I couldn't get much sleep with a hot body next to me all night, and neither could he because of my continually wandering hands and my snoring. But the sex in the morning was always amazing for me, probably less so for him.

Sleeping with a partner, however, is a different ball game, so to speak.

Liked

I'm the same really. Prefer short time. Asian rent boys are incredibly sexy to me, but I don't trust em. Maybe that's part of why I find them sexy? Who knows? And who cares? Bottom line: I don't want them around when I'm not able to keep a sharp eye on my possessions.

There was one case in Cambodia, though, where I had a massage boy who was incredibly, relentlessly nice, and really wanted to sleep with me as often as he could. I actually did not have the heart to turn him down. For some reason I trusted him too. Turns out, my trust was not misplaced, amazingly. Had a great time, but it was heartbreaking to leave him. So never again.

15. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 5th, 2018)