Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
Even arranging things in the bar beforehand is, in my experience with Vietnamese guys, no guarantee he'll conform to the agreement one in the room.

The last guy I offed promised me the world but in the room he didn't want to touch me and wouldn't let me touch him.

The story I heard from some Vietnamese boys in Scorpion Bar is that the Vietnamese money boys all come from the same region of Vietnam, just out of Hanoi. A couple of guys came to Bangkok first to see what work prospects were like and then sent back glowing reports, so other boys followed them. These days I'm sure they come from all over the country but I've only ever met boys who say they come from near Hanoi.

They probably learnt early on that they can get away with the minimum of service because they are in high demand. They are light-skinned - usually a big bonus in Asia - and generally smaller and cuter than the locals. Every Vietnamese guy I've seen in the bars has a beautiful swimmers body. They know that there will always be plenty of punters who will go gaga over them. It's similar to the bar stars who are often poor performers, in my experience. They know how desirable they are so they feel they can get away with just the bare minimum of effort.

I also think straight Thai money boys are more able to have gay sex. They are up for anything whereas the boys in Scorpion, who I spent many nights over many holidays chatting to, made it abundantly clear to me that they were straight. It's not something you tend to hear from the locals. They were always eager for an off but only a chuck-wow was on offer.

If they are straight and unwilling to perform they should find alternative ways fine making a living.