Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Need advice about Go Go boy bars in Bangkok

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Need advice about Go Go boy bars in Bangkok

Christian, I am with you about Dreamboys ( years ago my favorite. In the days when it was a sort or reincarnation of Barbiery ) and Jupiter/moonlight. I have always parted company with you about boys dressed in the host bars. I'm fine with that, In the old days of Saphan Kwai all my favs were host, however, I'm confused about boy type.

As I recall Classic boys was pure twink, I mean really small twinks, Jupiter, on the other hand, were rather striking masculine models. I'm also with you about screw boy,etc. your list is also the list I'm most interested in visiting. I exempt Scorpian as I will drop by just to give it "the old college try" one more time.

Just give me an isea about Juiter/Classic as I'm in the dark there.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Christian, I am with you...
    Just give me an isea about Juiter/Classic as I'm in the dark there.
    The last visits in Classic Boys, there was no boy who was a clear hit. It was a clear case of "don't waste time and money here, go to Pattaya".

Jupiter has boys fully dressed, I wouldn't pay money to watch.

I might have a look at/in Golden Cock again. I'm always intrigued by your tales, but whenever I look (about once per year), only a few boys, fully dressed, none my type.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I might have a look at/in Golden Cock again. I'm always intrigued by your tales, but whenever I look (about once per year), only a few boys, fully dressed, none my type.
    GC suffers from a bit of an identity crisis. Is it a beer bar? A karaoke bar? A party bar? A hands-on bar, à la Eros?

It's actually a bit of all of those things, depending on how the night unfolds.

There is a core group of guys who turn up every night. They are joined by others who just turn up when they feel life it.

GC works well for me because I've been having it off with the same guy there for years. He is willing to share the money around and so introduces me to any of the drop-ins who he knows are my type.

He also has a large circle of "willing" friends who he can call on for me.

I'd probably give an afternoon visit a miss, unless you have some regular guys to "entertain" you. Go there around 9pm and choose someone you like. He will then make sure he's waiting for you every afternoon if you tell him you'll be coming.

As they now actually have customers - on a couple of nights it was standing room only! - it may be worth another look, Christian.

And if they run out of wine, you can always look in the fish tank. You never know your luck!

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 15th, 2018), Patanawet (July 30th, 2018)