I wonder how those of you who have had a boy over in their Western European country arranged the visa. I tried to get a moneyboy once to the Netherlands but it could only be done if I would by financially guarentee for him. That is too much a risk for me. If he for example runs away, all costs made to find him and deport him would be billed to me. (Of course the chances for that are low, but still if it is only 1 in a 100 boys who would do such a thing, to become an illegal immigrant here, then I have a 1% risk to become financially broke, too high for me).

So I so wonder how all these Farang arrange the visa. Thais normally only get it if they can proof they have a job and a constant income stream (this is not the case for most boys we meet I am sure) or if they can proof they are in a university.

I have given up getting a boy to the Netherlands. So I take them to countries where they do not need a visa: Singapore, Japan, Russia, Cambodia.

So how you got them a European visa without too much financial risk for yourself?