Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How you arrange visa for boy to come to Europe

Liked

How you arrange visa for boy to come to Europe

I wonder how those of you who have had a boy over in their Western European country arranged the visa. I tried to get a moneyboy once to the Netherlands but it could only be done if I would by financially guarentee for him. That is too much a risk for me. If he for example runs away, all costs made to find him and deport him would be billed to me. (Of course the chances for that are low, but still if it is only 1 in a 100 boys who would do such a thing, to become an illegal immigrant here, then I have a 1% risk to become financially broke, too high for me).

So I so wonder how all these Farang arrange the visa. Thais normally only get it if they can proof they have a job and a constant income stream (this is not the case for most boys we meet I am sure) or if they can proof they are in a university.

I have given up getting a boy to the Netherlands. So I take them to countries where they do not need a visa: Singapore, Japan, Russia, Cambodia.

So how you got them a European visa without too much financial risk for yourself?

Liked

Re: How you arrange visa for boy to come to Europe

How many of them are going to be dumb enough to run away ?
    They are not going to get a "proper" job without the appropriate paperwork & if they start renting themselves out on the phone apps, I think you could track them down fast enough.

Even most of the lads in Thailand from Laos & Cambodia keep it legal by doing border runs and getting their passports stamped.

I knew someone who had a Thai lad over in the UK to study English & he somehow swung this without going to any expensive University. And I thought the Shengen zone was an easier touch.

3. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

Can't speak for Western Europe, but I would imagine it's close to Canada. Two big hurdles:

1.) He needs to prove financial means to support himself. Not sure about Europe, but for Canada, this means money in his bank account. Having a sponsor who promises to take care of you helps, but isn't enough. The government needs to know even if things don't go as planned, he can still financially support himself if he ends up alone. Thankfully this isn't a problem for me as I'd have no problem entrusting Leo with $15k in his bank account, but for others it may be an issue.

2.) You need to make the government believe he's going to return to his home country, so he has to show he has a life to return to. Sucking foreigners dicks in the upstairs short-time room of a go-go bar for $50 isn't really much of a reason to return, so you might be screwed there. This is also the main difficulty in getting Leo a visitor VISA. He has no home, car, kids, nothing. He's got about $2000 in his account, and some 40 baht/hour job. Not much of a reason to return.

Sounds like you're just looking to bring them over for a quick vacation, right? So I'm guessing a stufy VISA is out, but that's a good way to get them in, at least in Canada. Probably of no use to you, but might be to others, s:

https://accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org/login

Practice entrance exams that mainly test English and math skills, and sound as though they're used by many colleges throughout North America. Leo and myself are looking into that, maybe move to Canmore and he can study at Bow Valley, which would be perfect for us. Beautiful small town in the mountains, and Bow Valley is basically an immigrant college -- teaches advanced English, and the necessary high school courses to get him a Canadian high school diploma, so he can go on to college / university in Canada.

I think you're going to have a rough time getting someone in under a tourist VISA though, but good luck!

5. User who gave Like to post:

AsDaRa (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

Honestly, I don't know the rules for the SCHENGEN area. But, I believe they are more liberal then most. Frankly, I see no reason to assume that European immigration law is , in any way, similar to Canada. There is, simply, no basis for that so don't be mislead.

7. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (July 1st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Honestly, I don't know the rules for the SCHENGEN area. But, I believe they are more liberal then most. Frankly, I see no reason to assume that European immigration law is , in any way, similar to Canada. There is, simply, no basis for that so don't be mislead.
    Sadly cdnmatt is like most people and assumes that his own country is the norm and everyone else follows suit. There's a post of mine some months back responding to him and pointing out that the gay partnership immigration law of Australia and New Zealand not only predates the Canadian law by years, but also abandons altogether the notion that any partnered immigrant must be married - they must prove the quality of the relationship, not wave a piece of paper around (like Neville Chamberlain)

As for Schengen immigration - I can only remind myself that around 20 years ago almost every other bar boy (so it seemed) had a German "boyfriend", many of whom arranged tourist visas, apparently without much difficulty. Sadly (again anecdotally) many of them returned HIV+. I'd have thought a more useful source of information would be that otherwise home to the whingeing ex-pat - ThaiVisa

Liked

As Paborn has posted above the rules for a SCHENGEN visa are as liberal as they come
    I see Thai/Laos/Viet/Khmer friends travelling all over Mainland Europe these days and most if them barely know they sponsors belong the original 5-10 day fling... a SCHENGEN is as easy as a farang entering Thailand!
    If only they had something similar to SCHENGEN in Ireland, UK or US.... Then you Europeans would know how good you have it!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

10. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

I was going to mention this but now that Frequent and Colmx have said it I'll add that over many years every German or Dutchman I met in Thailand was bringing home his boy. I have noi idea how but it is not unusual - anecdotal but often seen.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I think you're going to have a rough time getting someone in under a tourist VISA though, but good luck!
    Thank you. I think so too it is not easy. I intended it indeed for a short vacation. But I see sometimes farang with their boy in Europe and I always wonder how they arranged the visa.

So they fake that he is going to study and get a study visa for him, but the boy never really does that study?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    As Paborn has posted above the rules for a SCHENGEN visa are as liberal as they come
    I see Thai/Laos/Viet/Khmer friends travelling all over Mainland Europe these days and most if them barely know they sponsors belong the original 5-10 day fling... a SCHENGEN is as easy as a farang entering Thailand!
    If only they had something similar to SCHENGEN in Ireland, UK or US.... Then you Europeans would know how good you have it!

It is not easy. I looked into it. Read my first post for all the conditions, conditions most moneyboys don't fullfill. These farang must have found a loophole. I wish I knew that hole.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Thank you. I think so too it is not easy. I intended it indeed for a short vacation. But I see sometimes farang with their boy in Europe and I always wonder how they arranged the visa.

So they fake that he is going to study and get a study visa for him, but the boy never really does that study?

No, that's impossible,at least in Canada. There is no faking it. You first have to be accepted via entrance exams, which at least here test for English and Math. If you get accepted, then tuition payment is needed in full. Once accepted and tuition is paid, then you get a latter from the government accredited school that you can use for a VISA.

From the sounds of things though, don't listen to me at all. I'm going off Canada law, and obviously from the responses, EU law is totally different and much more liberal. May want to contact an immigration lawyer in your home country, and get a quick consultation.

I don't know about Europe, but I do know full well in Canada it's nowhere near as easy as saying, "I like him, and he can stay with me", and then he gets a VISA. Just simply not how it works.