List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This venue up for sale looks VERY familar!

Liked

Re: This venue up for sale looks VERY familar!

"...number of tiny, uncomfortable stools were brought out."

Eh, was that part of the act? Did it en'tail' the boy squatting? Was the stage, once the stools were removed, disinfected directly afterwards?

The definition of pathologists: They who sit on stools carefully examining others!

Liked

Be fair Poshglasgow - for many of the elderly farangs in the audience the arrangement of the bar seating in Throb represented their only chance of passing a stool in the entire month

3. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (July 4th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The ad also says 'freehold' but that can't be accurate because of the land ownership laws in Thailand.
    I've heard this before. I understand there's some sort of Condo Association for the Jomtien Complex.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Good question - LCR needs a lot of refurb within the rooms whereas Venue is more moderrn with a pool etc.

Up till recently you’d have definitely said LCR was better location but BT seems to be dying on its feet and Jomtiem seems to be going up - according to the boards
    Agree with SG here. My personal opinion is that Jomtien has shown us the future of gay Pattaya.

Incidentally, there is much work going on in the small building between the Venue and my favourite bar @Home. I asked Zack (big boss @Home) what it was all about and it appears that it is going to be a hotel boasting super-duper robotic bogs (toilets) that are destined to take over the whole process of hygiene (Japanese style) by wiping your arse mechanically and then jet spraying said nether-regions with a pressure hose, guaranteed to lift you twenty-five feet into the air!! Mmmmm, nice!

I am reminded of a joke of Billy Connolly. He was talking about the Scottish parent's infatuation with the state of their children's underpants for fear that they may be hit by a bus and end up in Hospital.

"I'm away oot, mammy."
    "Where are you going, Stevie? Have you got clean pants on because if you get hit by a bus, the doctors and nurses will see your pants, and if they're not clean they'll think that we're .....etc.etc."
    "Yes, mammy, I've they brand new ones on."
    "Och well, off you go then and enjoy yourself: and mind the roads."

Later that afternoon, Stevie is hit by a number 44 bus in Cathcart (Glasgow), as he steps out in front of it without thinking. Fortunately, he's so close to the Victoria Infirmary that he can be carried straight there by members of the public.

He undergoes an eight-hour operation to repair his crushed body, at the end of which the surgeon emerges from the operating theatre to speak with Stevie's mother.
    "Hello, are you Stevie's mother?"
    "Oh, God, yes, doctor, yes, please, please tell me how my son is?"
    "Well, I can tell you that after many hours under the knife he is stable and is expected to make a full recovery."
    "Oh, doctor, thank you, thank you. You don't know what this means to me."
    "Don't mention it: it's all part of the job. Oh, and incidentally, Stevie's underpants were a fucking disgrace!"

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 7th, 2018)

Liked

"As far as I recall, Oh started out as the Throb Laundry Girl..."

That's right, because while her fellow dancers were parading around Pattayland Soi 3, holding the ubiquitous "SHOW TIME NOW" signs , she was bouncing up and down with a large sign that clearly displayed the words: DROP YOUR PANTS HERE!"

Liked

This topic has been split and some posts have been moved to the Everything Else forum under the title, Billy Connolly - Scotland.

A quick link is below:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...nolly-Scotland

9. User who gave Like to post:

francois (July 5th, 2018)

Liked

Its MY TOPIC!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ

Liked

Scottish- Guy, the "topic" went sideways long ago. There were so many diversions it's hard to even navigate. One thing, what is LCR? I gather it's a hotel but which?

Liked

LCR = Le Cafe Royal in Boyztown.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked

Le Cafe Royale (its original name)

I know the topic went sideways a long time ago Paborn - but if the actual *author* of the topic isnt bothered (ie ME) why should anybody else be?

14. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (July 5th, 2018)