Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report July 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report July 2018

This afternoon I went to the bar to pick up my friend, only to find he was not well. He still has a bad cold and today he had a bit of a fever.

I thought something was wrong yesterday in bed. He's normally as hard as an iron rod but this time it wasn't so strong. Mind you, for any mortal man it was certainly hard enough to get the job done, but he just not up to his usual rigid self. So I decided to get a massage.

On the way to GC I pass Indra and have noticed a really cute guy who I'd already penciled in. He was sitting there today I rushed back. But he already been taken.

So I went to Soi Twilight, planning on getting a massage at Bangkok Massage or Bonnys. I walked a bit further down the soi and was accosted by a guy at XBoys pool hall. He wasn't all that attractive so I continued walking. I heard footsteps being me. I turned around and was confronted by a very handsome guy, probably in his late twenties. His name is Den and he's gorgeous.

We went up 2 steep flights of stairs and entered the room. My god, it's huge! About the same size as my room at the Tarntawan. There's a large mattress up against the wall, on a dias. The shower is in the room and is also quite large.

As he was taking his pants off he told me he was from Issan - always very welcome news. And I was not disappointed. He was still soft but I could tell it was a grower.

He started with a back massage and, as they do, rubbed his cock up against me. He very quickly put his hand between my legs and I was ready for action.

I turned over and got my first view of his hard cock. Just perfect!

I "samoked" him and then he returned the favour but to be honest, he's not very skilled in that area - it was just ok. Nothing like my Lao guy, unfortunately. But then, he's one in a million.

He asked me if I had any condoms. What? Isn't he supposed to organise that? I didn't, so he went downstairs to get one. Unfortunately, he didn't have any KY.

Mmmm...this is going to be interesting. How do you fuck without lube? I guess I'll soon find out. I braced myself.

But to my surprise, it was totally ok, even though he was not very subtle when he put it in. In fact, he sort of rammed it home very quickly.

On the way out of the room I noticed how large this place actually is. There were three more big rooms, plus space for one more. There's another huge area which has a toilet on one side and a bathroom on the other. Imagine the rent they are paying for all that wasted space. Cream massage 500 baht.

Later in the evening I went to see the show at Fresh Boys in Soi Twilight. Drinks 400 baht. Enough said.

I them headed off to GC and who should be sitting there but Mr Ten Inches! He was sitting with a group of customers. Damn! On the way back from the toilet he came over to say hello. OMG! That smile!

I hung around hoping the customers would leave but it appeared they had settled in for the night. So I offed my Lao guy yet again.

When I first met him I thought he was straight, but he's 100% gay, which explains his expert "samoking" technique. Only a gay guy can do it like he does.

I went back to the bar and thank god, the customers had gone. Mr Ten Inches immediately came over and pulled out his cock and got it up for me. The next hour was spent enjoying every inch. Even when I didn't have my hand on it - when I was chatting to the other guys - he sat there playing with himself. With him I never know whether to look at his gorgeous face or at his appendage. Decisions, decisions!

What a great end to a Bangkok holiday!

Tomorrow I'm off to Pattaya.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Quite humorous, but yet another indication that you are still sulking over receiving an infraction from me all those months ago.

You can snipe as much as you want, but from now on my standard reply will be just to re-post comments you made previously on the forum; viz:

My bold.

A tad hypocritical? Really? Just a "tad"?

Don't you now wish that you'd never made those comments?
    I see the old a447 is back

Liked

Have a great time in Pattaya a447. The 'graveyard' of Sunee will more than likely provide you with more boys than you will have time to service. You haven't been there for a few years so there's loads of new faces, and exactly your type...manly.

The red triangle is really to notify mods about 'serious' rule infractions such as the two non-discussable topics. It's not really there to protect members from the 'nasty man what wrote them mean things about me.' If it was I'd have a sore finger. My advice is to give it back to the insulter and not worry if the thread gets broken up and moved. For instance yesterday little Kittybaby was trolling me all day and getting sillier and sillier. I didn't press the triangle, I dealt with him and it was Paborn who finally nailed his silliness with simple facts and common sense. Mods are free to move this part of the post, with or without a red triangle notification.
    Last edited by arsenal; July 8th, 2018 at 06:32.

4. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 8th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Ah Gerefan2, was there a Gerefan1 - but, sorry I digress and God forbid.

You really wanna know, it will disappoint!

Liked

Nah, my friend it was just the poetry of the moment

Liked

On the way out of the room I noticed how large this place actually is. There were three more big rooms, plus space for one more. There's another huge area which has a toilet on one side and a bathroom on the other. Imagine the rent they are paying for all that wasted space. Cream massage 500 baht.
    If this is the massage space above the pool hall across from the old Dick's then I know it well - terrific little hunk of a Cambodian gave me what for last time I was there.
    Last edited by christianpfc; July 12th, 2018 at 22:30. Reason: format qoute

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 8th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Imagine the rent they are paying for all that wasted space.
    You're applying First World economic theory, which doesn't carry much weight in Thailand. Want to know why there are so many five-star hotels in Thailand? They're a status symbol. Promotion based on merit in business is another example - doesn't happen

Liked

If this is the massage space above the pool hall across from the old Dick's then I know it well - terrific little hunk of a Cambodian gave me what for last time I was there.
    Yep, that's the one.

I've had a massage there once before but that was a few years ago. The guy was lovely. Yesterday the guy I took was the only attractive one there.

As I walked towards Fresh Boys I saw him sitting out in the soi drinking with some mates and we had a bit of a chat. He tried to get me to go into X-size. I think there is some affiliation there.

In hindsight I wish I had.

I forgot to mention a conversation I had with a guy in GC earlier in the week. He was furiously typing on his phone and showed me the conversation he'd been having since the day before with a farang.

The farang is a customer of his from New York. He'd just arrived at Suwanaphumi and was caught with $150,000 cash in his suitcase. Apparently, the money was to be used to buy a house. To let him go the customs officer was demanding 15,000 baht, money which the farang didn't have. He was begging the boy to send the money to him, or else they were sending him to the lock-house. But as the boy said, as if I'd have a spare 15,000 floating about. He suggested the guy contact his company back home as they could afford to bail him out.

As of last night, he was still in Suwanaphumi! He's been there 6 days.

A warning to us all!

Lol

Liked

Not to say I do not believe the story. One would assume the farang has a couple of credit cards and 15000 baht does not seem to be a huge sum as he has $150000 in dollars.
    Why he did need to carry all those in cash is also beyond me.
    Good trip reports as enjoyable always

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (July 8th, 2018), searcher (July 8th, 2018)

Liked

I was very sceptical at first, and still am to some extent. But I read through the entire conversation and there were pics showing him seemingly in a rather dire situation.

I immediately wondered why he couldn't just go to an ATM but I guess he doesn't have access to one inside Customs.

The money was to be used to buy a house.