Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report July 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report July 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Asia Traveler View Post
    Yes it is the same for me. Golden Cock was my first gay Thai Bar I visited and where I first had a bar boy. Also in the 80s. If I remember they would ring a bell or something when you came in and soon some boys in briefs would come downstairs and begin massaging your shoulders. I was in heaven and thus began my long series of visits to Thailand. Those were the days of shy smiling twinks anxious to please.
    These boys back then must be in their 50s now. I wonder how they support themselves now, that their looks have faded. Maybe boyfriends from 30 years ago still send them money now and then?

Liked

I was supposed to leave today for Pattaya but booked another night in Bangkok. But I think I'll head down tomorrow.

Is not that I've had enough of Bangkok, as I still have my regulars here. I just should not have bothered looking for someone else and just stuck with the Lao guy at night.

But I haven't been to Pattaya for a few years and reading all the positive comments about the
    manly guys at Nice Boys is time to go and take a look. Also, I want to go back to Goodboys while it's still open.

An added bonus is that Pattaya is a lot cheaper. This is getting fucking ridiculous! These last two holidays in Bangkok have seen me running to the ATM every few days. That was never the case before.

I sent a message to the Ambiance asking if there was any noise problem associated with the renovations upstairs but never got an answer, so that probably says it all.

What other hotel can I stay at in Boyztown??

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (July 7th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I'm here for the "boyfriend experience," which is an important part of the sexual encounter.

But finding an accomplished actor to play the part is not always easy.
    No, it's not. Good actors are reluctant to appear in horror movies out of fear of being typecast.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I was supposed to leave today for Pattaya but booked another night in Bangkok. But I think I'll head down tomorrow.

Is not that I've had enough of Bangkok, as I still have my regulars here. I just should not have bothered looking for someone else and just stuck with the Lao guy at night.

But I haven't been to Pattaya for a few years and reading all the positive comments about the
    manly guys at Nice Boys is time to go and take a look. Also, I want to go back to Goodboys while it's still open.

An added bonus is that Pattaya is a lot cheaper. This is getting fucking ridiculous! These last two holidays in Bangkok have seen me running to the ATM every few days. That was never the case before.

I sent a message to the Ambiance asking if there was any noise problem associated with the renovations upstairs but never got an answer, so that probably says it all.

What other hotel can I stay at in Boyztown??
    a447, right now there isn't any. I'm not back until January and have been very open about my knowledge being limited to BT. But, here are teo idea. Go to Jomtien Complex where the bars are crawling with Cambodians and Lao ( so I'm told ) whom you like. Or, since ( I believe ) Goodboys and Nice Boys are in Sunee stay at the Mosaic apartments. All my research indicts these are good options. But with Sunee gasping for air I would head to Jomtien as I have already gladly booked.

6. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (July 7th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    No, it's not. Good actors are reluctant to appear in horror movies out of fear of being typecast.
    Quite humorous, but yet another indication that you are still sulking over receiving an infraction from me all those months ago.

You can snipe as much as you want, but from now on my standard reply will be just to re-post comments you made previously on the forum; viz:

I agree and also think it is OK to ask for an explanation for a particular executive decision. And after that explanation is given (or not), maybe there should be one more chance to appeal it but after that, whatever executive decision that is taken should be accepted as final so that the board can move on. It doesn't mean that there should be endless goading of the moderator and his decision because we don't like it. It's funny how people support a moderator's decision if it goes their way, saying it it is his board after all and it is up to him what he wants to do with it BUT they get all upset and petulant when the decision is not in their favour. I mean do we get endless avenues of appeal in a court of law, or when we approach our sports coach over a dispute? It seems to me that a moderator is only good when he is on our side but not when he is isn't. It's a tad hypocritical, IMHO
    My bold.

A tad hypocritical? Really? Just a "tad"?

Don't you now wish that you'd never made those comments?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That's a red triangle post, sureeeeely?

Liked

How can it be "red triangle" material to post actual quotations?

10. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (July 7th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    How can it be "red triangle" material to post actual quotations?
    1. Off topic. This is a thread about a Bangkok Report...
    2. Discussion of mods decisions...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

One can only assume that you're being ironic and pointing out the silliness of the whole red triangle thing and posts MUST stay on thread in the first place perhaps - if not, well, that's it, I'm away to start pouring myself a large Gin as it's all getting FAR too silly !

Grown men, red triangles, infartion points, thread rules which must be obeyed at all times - why it's like something straight out of Monty Python dontcha know ! :-)

Liked

Ah Gerefan2, was there a Gerefan1 - but, sorry I digress and God forbid.

1. There is a natural development to all threads. This one departs far less than many a post here. Besides, a "Bangkok report" is rather a broad topic.
    2. Again, "questioning mods decisions ' this was quoting, again quoting.......

If it makes you feel better to hit your little red triangle go ahead.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 8th, 2018), arsenal (July 8th, 2018)