FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report July 2018

Liked

Re: Bangkok report July 2018

Thanks, I'm staying there in January.

Liked

I just played with street view and there is an Art Massage on the right of the soi as you leave Tarntawan and something called uban Thai spa on the right. Everyone in the picture is wearing green tops. Also. looks like Indra has moved almost to the corner as you enter Soi TanTawan.

Liked

The Indra massage place has moved further away from the corner, not closer. It is closer to the Mango Tree restaurant.

Some of the guys there are gorgeous. I've been sorely tempted on my way to Golden Cock at night but as all the guys in that area know each other, word would soon get back to the bar, and I don't want that.

I've also decided to go to the room upstairs with the massage guy tonight, rather then bring him back to the hotel. One of the employees at the hotel is a regular at Golden Cock.

Of course, it's my money and my holiday so I know I'm free to have sex with whoever I want, but given the fact that I've spent so much time with the Lao guy, both in the bar twice a day and in the hotel every night, I'd feel very uncomfortable. Face is so important.

Am I being silly?

Probably.

4. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 6th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks, you can get an idea of an area with street view but who knows how long the view has been up.

Liked

Things change so often here that I can't keep up.

There was definitely a Green Massage near the Tarntawan. And the employees wore a green uniform. Now Green Massage has gone and the people at Urban Thai Spa are all in green.

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 6th, 2018)

Liked

So true, two things have peaked my interest. One, thrilled that Golden Cock is, again, worth a visit. My first Thai bar and my first Thai guy - fond memories of the 80's. Second, I'[ll keep my eye open for Indra. All the reviews of massage places are fine but it all comes down to the guy - a amateurish massage by a god you can't wait to jump is a gift from heaven....... the rest is window dressing.

Liked

Yes it is the same for me. Golden Cock was my first gay Thai Bar I visited and where I first had a bar boy. Also in the 80s. If I remember they would ring a bell or something when you came in and soon some boys in briefs would come downstairs and begin massaging your shoulders. I was in heaven and thus began my long series of visits to Thailand. Those were the days of shy smiling twinks anxious to please.

10. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 6th, 2018)

Liked

Yes, they had a small go go stage in front of the couches and rooms upstairs. In the 80's it was a Norwegian who owned the bar we went to Chatuchak together he was very nice. My first guy was "lek" ( yes I know like Jones in Wales ) he later became bar manager there, opened up a small tailer shop accross the way and then came back as manager of the tiny bar on the other side of the opening to Golden Cock, Just before Super A and then all the way down on the was Super Lex - my favorite. For some years there was another bar half way down that was not go go [ sort of a beer bar/host /a bunch of hippie Thai guys hanging out. But, they made you welcome.

Liked

Tonight has been a night I'd rather forget.

I went to pick up my massage guy but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I asked the manager and was told "He upstairs now with customer."

Well, that was the end of that. If he has already cum then there's not much point in taking him.

I told him last night that I would be there at 9 to pick him up but if he had a customer, don't wait for me. So he didn't, and that's fine. Business is business.

So I went to Soi Twilight to see the show at X-Boys. I sat there for an hour looking at the guys on stage. The show started late because the bar was less than a quarter full. And it was totally boring! Being A Friday night, I was looking forward to the fuck show but there wasn't one. Damn! I've just wasted 2 hours.

I still don't understand why they have lip-syncing ladyboys. Can't they see that most customers are disinterested and just start looking at their phones? And for god's sake, if you must have these acts, at least have the dancers bare-chested instead of dressing them in clothes from the bargain bin at Big C!

By now it was 12 and I decided to head over to GC, but on the way ran into my massage boy.

Back in the room he asked for a beer.

"I drunk tonight, " he said as he gulped it down.

What??? Dont tell me!

"I have 5 beers. Big ones, not small. But no probrem. Can get strong,"

We showered together and that's when he showed me that he only had one ball. From what I could understand, one ball didn't decend until he was 13 and it was removed as soon as it appeared.

Ok. So what next??

We got into bed and I "samoked" him. After getting semi-hard I asked him to return the favour.

"Sorry. Cannot. I man."

'Can I fuck you? Can you fuck me?"

"Sorry. Cannot. I man."

Oh, for fucks sake!!

So I chuck-wowed him, but it took a lot of work before he eventually got it up. It was a respectable size. But when I started to work on him he insisted on taking over.

"When I ready I tell you."

Gee, thanks a lot!

Well, I'll look on the bright side - at least I got to watch a cute guy wanking, so all was not lost.

He wanted to chuck-wow me but I told him not to bother.

It was 1:30 by now and GC was closed so I went over to the new Fresh Boys upstairs above Screwboys.

The bar is quite impressive with a nice layout and a large seating area surrounding the stage. I was the only customer so as usual was the focus of attention. All the boys are either from Cambodia or Lao.

I chose a cute Cambodian to come and sit with me. When his drink arrived (350 baht) he told me he was a bit drunk because he been drinking with a customer. In the end it didn't matter because I was in no mood to off anyone.

In all my trips this is the first time I've encountered so many drunk guys. It's unbelievable. What on earth has happened all of a sudden? Why all the heavy drinking? Of course, I'm sure I've had guys in the past who were drunk but I didn't pick up on it.

Note to myself : Get to the bar early before they've had time to drink!

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (July 7th, 2018), paborn (July 7th, 2018)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

a447 stop wasting your time in BKK it is all but over get your ass to Pattaya the Good Boys await you, also go to Nice Boys last night 18 manly boys on the stage.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

15. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 7th, 2018), arsenal (July 7th, 2018), paborn (July 7th, 2018)