Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok report July 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report July 2018

Note to oneself : Observe the guy very carefully before you decide to off him.

Last night I went to the bar and sat with my fat-cocked Lao boy. I wasn't intending to have sex again, just sit and chat and have a few drinks, which we did. But one thing led to another -his amazing hand and oral skills got me all fired up again - and we ended up back in my room.

Everything was as per usual. He came out of the shower, cock pointing at the ceiling ready for action. After a very looong "samoking" session it was time to get to the main event. Again, all went well. Suddenly he withdrew.

"Sorry. I not strong."

WTF??? Just a minute ago he was hard as a rock.

He managed to get it up, put on another condom and off we went. But after a few minutes the same problem arose, so after working on himself again, out came yet another condom and he was back to work.

Then it happened again! Enough! Time for his chuck-wow. But he couldn't get it up. After about 15 minutes of both of us working on it, I gave up.

"Sorry. I drinking tonight. Have 8 whiskies with customer. Cannot cum."

In the bar he certainly didn't seem drunk, and even in the room I didn't notice any difference. It was only after he told me that I could see that he was indeed quite drunk.

This is the second time this trip. Not happy! But at least he fulfilled most of the bargain and he did actually fuck me, but I prefer it to be a one-off event, not completed in stages!

Tonight Mr Ten Inches was supposed to come to the bar to meet me. My afternoon friend actually phoned him as we lay on the bed after the deed. He wasn't certain he could make it but he was pretty sure he could.

But he couldn't. Oh well, there's always next time, so it was back to business with my Lao guy.

We finished at 11 and rather then go back to the bar I decided I'd go out to get a block of chocolate. As I passed by Green Massage I spotted a really cute guy and so decided I'd have a leg massage. But I'd get my chocolate first.

Can you believe it?? I was only in the shop a minute or so and when I came out he'd been taken! There he was entering the massage shop with a customer. Christ! Talk about the quick and the dead.

Undeterred I went looking for another cute guy. As I walked past I heard a voice calling out to me - "Massage, sir?" I turned around to find and even cuter guy looking at me. He was gorgeous, so I literally pounced on him. This one was not getting away!

I chose the 250 baht leg massage. His English is more than adequate and we chatted for the whole hour. Turns out he's from Lao - a real bonus for me. He told me he knew me as he seen me waking last many times over the last 5 years when he was working at Tarntawan Massage.

I was aware that the massage was non-sexual, but every now and then there was a definite hint that something extra was on offer. Very subtle, but definitely there. Then after quickly looking around to make sure noone could see he put his hand up into my shorts , flashed me that beautiful smile and gave me a very cheeky look. Nothing was said between us. A bit later it happened again and then he put my foot onto the top of his thigh and moved it close to his cock. But I didn't dare to actually touch it.

What do I do? Is this a come-on? It sure seems like it. But what if I'm wrong? Not wanting to embarrass him if it wasn't, I just smiled when he gave me that cheeky look again.

Then it all happened.

"I can give you body massage. We have room upstairs. If you like I can go to your hotel," and with that he went away and came back with his phone number.

At the end of the leg massage he once again had a quick look around, placed a towel over my cock and pretended to be giving me a thigh massage but was actually pushing down on my cock. He finished with a quick grope. When he felt my hard-on he learnt over and whispered "Tomorrow. ok?"

I'm supposed to check out tomorrow and go to Pattaya, but now those plans are on hold. I may just stay in Bangkok instead.

Liked

Now, just where is Green massage? Is it the one across from Tawan?

Liked

No, that used to be Indra but they've moved further down. They place opposite Tawan is now Art Massage.

I think it's called Green Massage, but I'm not sure. As you come out of the Tarntawan Hotel entry it's on the corner on your left. There's a convenience store next door to it.

Liked

I just played with street view and there is an Art Massage on the right of the soi as you leave Tarntawan and something called uban Thai spa on the right. Everyone in the picture is wearing green tops. Also. looks like Indra has moved almost to the corner as you enter Soi TanTawan.

Liked

Thanks, I'm staying there in January.

Liked

The Indra massage place has moved further away from the corner, not closer. It is closer to the Mango Tree restaurant.

Some of the guys there are gorgeous. I've been sorely tempted on my way to Golden Cock at night but as all the guys in that area know each other, word would soon get back to the bar, and I don't want that.

I've also decided to go to the room upstairs with the massage guy tonight, rather then bring him back to the hotel. One of the employees at the hotel is a regular at Golden Cock.

Of course, it's my money and my holiday so I know I'm free to have sex with whoever I want, but given the fact that I've spent so much time with the Lao guy, both in the bar twice a day and in the hotel every night, I'd feel very uncomfortable. Face is so important.

Am I being silly?

Probably.

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 6th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks, you can get an idea of an area with street view but who knows how long the view has been up.

Liked

Things change so often here that I can't keep up.

There was definitely a Green Massage near the Tarntawan. And the employees wore a green uniform. Now Green Massage has gone and the people at Urban Thai Spa are all in green.

10. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 6th, 2018)

Liked

So true, two things have peaked my interest. One, thrilled that Golden Cock is, again, worth a visit. My first Thai bar and my first Thai guy - fond memories of the 80's. Second, I'[ll keep my eye open for Indra. All the reviews of massage places are fine but it all comes down to the guy - a amateurish massage by a god you can't wait to jump is a gift from heaven....... the rest is window dressing.

Liked

Yes it is the same for me. Golden Cock was my first gay Thai Bar I visited and where I first had a bar boy. Also in the 80s. If I remember they would ring a bell or something when you came in and soon some boys in briefs would come downstairs and begin massaging your shoulders. I was in heaven and thus began my long series of visits to Thailand. Those were the days of shy smiling twinks anxious to please.

13. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 6th, 2018)