I have wonderful memories of the times I spent at Hatha Khmer massage with a guy I nicknamed "Mr Bubblebutt." He was as cute as a button!

I'd go back in a heartbeat to meet up with him again mbut I think he no longer works there. The last time I saw him he told me he was desperate to get out of the business (who can blame him?). The problem is, he wanted me to pay for his escape to a new life.

I find Lao guys totally uninhibited - they are willing to participate in all kinds of fun. The only guys in GC who strip off completely and are eager to "samoke" are the Lao boys. No need to ask them.

If my friend, who acts as a guard outside, rushes in to announce that a customer is coming, I stop what I'm doing and suddenly become all prim and proper. Not the Lao guys. Unlike the Thai boys they don't bother to put their briefs back on and still insist that I keep working on them. Amazing guys!

Last night's Lao guy was incredibly enthusiastic in bed. None of this "You cum, I go" crap. He took his time and samoked me for a good half hour before we got to the main event.

Lots of guys I've offed over the years from the gogo bars either refuse to suck or give up after a few minutes. "Sorry. I tired."

They don't get a repeat off from me but that's ok. It's their financial loss, not mine.