Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bhat Bus routes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Bhat Bus routes

It might be just for me; however, I have long felt the one thing in Pattaya that can be confusing, if not daunting, for the tourist is the Bhat Bus routes. Now, I have read everything I can find, looked at Youtube videos, some so amateurish as to be laughable and have come to one conclusion. There is knowledge on this board that could be deployed.

First, it seems to be that if you leave Jomtien complex by the Poseiden you will be facing the north bound route ( given that Thai traffic flow is to the left ) so it should be simple to flag one down to head to Sunee and boy's town.

Second, the confusion sets in when I try to get an idea of where to press the buzzer and get off for : (1) Sunee and (2) BT. In the visual confusion of Thai sinage and the jumble of signs, wires, etc. It would help to have a landmark for each.

Finally, on the way back some blogs mentioned a school where there is a Bhat Bus stand. Any information would be much appreciated.

Attached Images Attached Images