Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: G Boyz etc

Liked

Re: G Boyz etc

Mancs, what are they calling short time now?

2. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    A knee trembler?

Liked

Mancs don't get caught up ion Scotish Guy's joke - I meant how much time will they commit to for short time?

5. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

I've asked that question a few times and usually get an answer like: "One, two, three hours. Up to you." My impression is that the boys aren't clock watching as long as they are having a fairly pleasant time. So one can, for example, take them to a bar or disco and then go back to the hotel for sex. I think sometimes it's good to ask them how long ST is to get them to commit to the time.

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 1st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    I've asked that question a few times and usually get an answer like: "One, two, three hours. Up to you."
    "Up to you" is the Thai response to every question about what they might like to do. It can be roughly translated as "You'll (soon) find out"

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 7th, 2018), neddy3 (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

paborn asked:

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Mancs replied:

My impression is that the boys aren't clock watching as long as they are having a fairly pleasant time.
    That's a reasonable answer, Mancs, but it doesn't explain why in your case you got only 30 minutes (or even less), as you said you already tipped that young man you off'ed just 30 minutes ago:

I asked the waiter tonight at Screwboys how much short time is for the boy and he gave me the right answer - 2000. So that is what I gave the young man I off'ed 30 minutes ago.

Liked

I asked the waiter tonight at Screwboys how much short time is for the boy and he gave me the right answer - 2000. So that is what I gave the young man I off'ed 30 minutes ago. Good value.
    And I think that answers the question about how long short-time is. It finishes when you do.

I once took a Vietnamese guy from Freshboys. He was a top but only lasted around 15 seconds! He then got up and started to get dressed, expecting full payment for those fleeting seconds. Needless to say, he left with a much reduced tip.

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 7th, 2018), paborn (July 1st, 2018), Tintin (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

Apologies. The young man had departed 30 minutes before I wrote that so my post was misleading. That off lasted about an hour and forty minutes. My survey of Screwboys' men continues to suggest 2000 is fine for short time. I was just quoted 3000 by a 'massage' man on Hornet so creeping inflation is a risk. As a comparison, I was quoted 1200 for short time in Winner Bar, Pattaya in April. I gave the excellent young man there 1500, as 1200 seemed a bit cheap.

14. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 1st, 2018), christianpfc (July 7th, 2018), paborn (July 1st, 2018), TaoR (July 1st, 2018), Tintin (July 2nd, 2018)

Liked

Exactly, I have always bargained a low end and gave more as a real "tip" if you accept that it is an incentive for continued good service!

Liked

1 hour and 40 minutes is long for short time. I am done within the hour normally. Good to know I can take more time for it.