Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: G Boyz etc

Liked

Re: G Boyz etc

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    WELL, I certainly fucked a guy from there who was wearing cowboy boots so are you trying to tell me that Asian guy was lying to me and that he wasn't a real cowboy after all ?! - Well I never, some people have NO shame !
    I hate to be the one to tell you there was only one cow involved in that particular encounter, and it wasn't the boy or his boots

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    The quoted tip of 3,000 baht short-time may have had something to do with that, but I'm sure the guys would willingly accept less.

Maybe the quoted tip was so high because the mamasan gets a cut. Who knows?
    I'm sure they would accept less. This whole discussion is interesting; last time I stayed in Bangkok Screwboy was rather downmarket. Also, where is the 3,000 quote?
    Last edited by christianpfc; July 7th, 2018 at 16:59. Reason: fix quote

Liked

Given the fact that it was near closing time and the bar was still jam-packed with guys eagerly looking for an off, that mamasan is doing the boys a huge disservice. He is effectively denying them the chance to make a living. I wonder if the boys know what is going on?

When the choice is between 1500 baht and nothing, it's a no-brainer.

Whatever happened to "up to you?"

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 7th, 2018)

Liked

Are you saying that you ask the mamasan about the tip? I have never done that, actually, I've had guys tell me not to tell the mamasan what I pay.

Liked

I've paid many men from Screwboys 2000 for short time and they happily accept it. Sometimes I have paid 3000 for long time there. I will investigate as, if that 3000 ST quote is normal, I agree the mamasan is damaging business.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    ...last time I stayed in Bangkok Screwboy was rather downmarket...
    It was never on the same "level" as the Soi Twilight go-go bars, but the saving graces were that a) it was cheaper for both booze and offs and b) they seemed to appreciate your custom more. The owner would regularly give me a drink on the house, a bottle of whisky once, and a gift of a decorative wooden plaque which hangs on my wall to this day.

If you want examples of "downmarket" look no further than any of the bars in the area around the Golden Cock. I went to the toilet in Super A once - there were 3 urinals of which one was covered by a black bin bag, the other was lying on the floor and the third had no active water supply so you can imagine the smell!

Someone should start a thread on the worst kept bars in BKK/BT/Sunee - I'm sure the tales would make our hair curl

Liked

And Screwboys is better as, when we pay the bill, we don't get 5 staff asking for a tip.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 30th, 2018), colmx (July 1st, 2018), llz (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    And Screwboys is better as, when we pay the bill, we don't get 5 staff asking for a tip.
    That is what is for me a dis-inclination to go into a bar. This kind of behavior reduces customer flow. Of course I still go into bars, but it does make you think twice each time. To be confronted with people asking for tips who force their service upon you, who come sitting next to you while you didn't request that, is for me highly irritating.

I assume you ignore and don't give anything? I ignore the pleas.I only tip the boys.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Mancs (July 1st, 2018), paborn (June 30th, 2018)

Liked

I tip the boy(s) who sit with me, ones I know and want to keep happy and a captain who actually helps me. There is one at Toy Boys who is very good. Mostly, they are annoying. Classic in Bangkok and Cupidol in Pattaya have/had the worst I've ever seen.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Mancs (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

I do what Paborn does on the tips front. I agree Classic is especially bad for many staff nagging for tips. (Quote from one Mamasan there once: "You give me 500 baht I take care of boys"). Lol. I did not give him 500 baht.
    I asked the waiter tonight at Screwboys how much short time is for the boy and he gave me the right answer - 2000. So that is what I gave the young man I off'ed 30 minutes ago. Good value.

15. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 1st, 2018)