Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: G Boyz etc

Liked

G Boyz etc

G Boyz: New bar on the right of the Wall St soi, off Surawong. Popped in last night about 1am. About 12 men; beer 350 baht. The mamasan said it is the old X Size, moved from Soi Twilight. Talked to a man from Sukothai, gave him 200 baht but didn't off him. Went on to Screwboys nearby on Patpong Soi 2; beer 300 baht. Many fit twinks, as usual. Yet to try Tokyo Boys, just to the right of Screwboys. I visited the new Freshboys upstairs from there when it was doing its soft opening but yet to try it on this trip. The slow demise of Soi Twilight is less of a disaster than some of us feared, as bars establish themselves on the other side of Surawong.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

goji (June 30th, 2018), Jellybean (June 30th, 2018), llz (June 30th, 2018), paborn (June 29th, 2018), Tintin (June 30th, 2018)

Liked

Re: G Boyz etc

This may be a ridiculous question, but is Tokyo Boys employing boys/ guys From japan?

Liked

Not ridiculous at all. But, a couple of days ago a posting here said no, just your regular mix of south east Asians.

Liked

i think real boys from Japan would be too expensive considering the living standard there. I doubt they would be satisfied with 1500 baht.

6. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (June 30th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    i think real boys from Japan would be too expensive considering the living standard there. I doubt they would be satisfied with 1500 baht.
    Unfortunately it's getting ( or got long ago) that not too many Soi Twilight boys would be satisfied with 1500 baht either I fear

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 7th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    This may be a ridiculous question, but is Tokyo Boys employing boys/ guys From japan?
    Kawaii Boys did not employ boys from Japan
    Euro Boys did not employ boys from Europe (although some of the Asians were awesome)
    Wild West Boys did not employ Americans

Funny Boys were not particularly Funny, but in the best years, they had some very hot boys.

Screw Boys might be an exception.

10. 11 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 30th, 2018), christianpfc (July 7th, 2018), francois (June 30th, 2018), gerefan2 (June 30th, 2018), ggobob (June 30th, 2018), Jellybean (June 30th, 2018), Marsilius (June 30th, 2018), paborn (June 30th, 2018), searcher (July 4th, 2018), TaoR (June 30th, 2018), Tintin (June 30th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Wild West Boys did not employ Americans.
    WELL, I certainly fucked a guy from there who was wearing cowboy boots so are you trying to tell me that Asian guy was lying to me and that he wasn't a real cowboy after all ?! - Well I never, some people have NO shame !

And such lovely boots they were too !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And such lovely boots they were too !
    If that's all he was wearing & you managed to find a slim cute 20 year old, I can see the fascination with the boots.
    Almost up there with my unfulfilled fantasy of ****ing a hotel bell boy.

Liked

I suspect Screwboys' lads might be better at being tops than the bottoms the name implies. But to me they are the most handsome crowd in all the go go bars in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    I suspect Screwboys' lads might be better at being tops than the bottoms the name implies. But to me they are the most handsome crowd in all the go go bars in Bangkok and Pattaya.
    And they have plenty of guys on offer, although not quite rivalling Dreamboys. Last night they couldn't all fit on the stage at the end of the night and quite a few were left standing on the side.

My guy here tells me that most of the guys are Vietnamese, which is a negative for me. They have a reputation as non-performers, and that has been my experience in the past. But I'd love to be proven wrong.

I was sitting right down the front and did not see any guys leaving with customers. The quoted tip of 3,000 baht short-time may have had something to do with that, but I'm sure the guys would willingly accept less.

Maybe the quoted tip was so high because the mamasan gets a cut. Who knows?

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 7th, 2018), dab69 (July 3rd, 2018)