Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya massage

Liked

Question Pattaya massage

Over thirty years I've had many a massage in Bangkok. But, in Pattaya, I've limited myself to the Ambiance where they come to my room. I've been looking at youtube and image searches for Jomtien and I've noticed massage beds/taqbles separated only by curtains. Are happy endings outlawed in these? Are their other facilities in these shops? In fact, after a good search I think we could use some comments/information regarding massage venues for those limiting themselves to the Jomtien area.

Liked

Re: Pattaya massage

Agreed! We need a cool chart like they have for the Bangkok shops. Hahahaha someone needs to go to all the shops!

Liked

Tell us more about the massage boys in Ambiance.
    Some questions:

About Ambiance hotel...
    Do the boys work in the hotel itself? I never stayed there...
    What's the rate for a massage with tip?
    Boys undress fully for massage...grope...kiss?
    What type of boys?

Thanks a lot...hope to read a lot about other places in Pattaya too. Let's have a good update.

Liked

Bert. As with all matters as to what the boys do or don't do only they can tell you that and if my favourite Cambodian massage boy who resembles an Asian version of a young Mark Owen tells me I'm the only customer he kisses then I choose to believe him 100 per cent and luxuriate in the luxury of his luxurious lips.

Blame Poshglasgow for that last line. His seminal Pattaya post has got me right in the mood.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    His seminal Pattaya post has got me right in the mood.
    Which seminal are you referring to?

sem·i·nal

(of a work, event, moment, or figure) strongly influencing later developments.
    "his seminal work on chaos theory"

relating to or denoting semen.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 29th, 2018), mr giggles (June 30th, 2018)

Liked

Both.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ambiance massage? Surely you mean Copa....the small group of masseurs that used to be outside the no-longer functioning gym next to the hotel haven't been there for years.
    If I were to have a massage in Jomtien, I'd have it in my hotel room. I have to say that I found the masseurs around the Complex far more attractive than those at the host bars. As I've already posted, JC didn't impress me, particularly what I saw of the bars, but the number of cute masseurs available was an exception to this.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ambiance Massage near Scandic Massage and now defunct Prisma boy bar. At Ambiance massage, the boys bring you to Ambiance hotel to pay for the room and then you go to the room. They have 6-10 boys of varying types. Several had
    previously been employed at the now defunct Narcissus massage, near Xboys.
    You can discuss what you want and talk to the boys. Most are well versed in English any your questions and requests
    will have been heard many times. If one boy won’t accommodate your desires, he’ll direct you to one who will.
    There may not a sign naming Ambiance massage but it certainly exists and is active.

Liked

Right no name because the little area they sit in right next to the restaurant is part of the hotel. Their service is listed on the hotel directory. I've used them many times, sometimes more thasn once a day. Yes, indeed, it esxists and they're very good looking.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks...news to me! I must have regarded them as Scandic employees when I was there a fortnight ago.. I'll look out for them during my next visits.