List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

Liked

Re: Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

Back to the opening thread.....

In 2015 to 2017 we took hundreds of selfies in various places in UK and Thailand in an attempt to 'provide evidence' of our relationship. We're now married and living together in the UK for the last 11 months.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 1st, 2018), colmx (July 1st, 2018), Jellybean (July 1st, 2018), Tintin (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Are you saying his pics .....do not match how he has described himself and Leo? If so, lead your evidence....
    Ok.

The person in the photo is clearly blind. This blatantly contradicts Matt's earlier post where he distinctly said he did not look like a blind person, as the damage to his eye was on the inside - specifically the optic nerve - not on the outside. Noone would notice. Well, I certainly noticed. So we have two versions here which totally contradict each other. SG, you don't see a problem with that?

However, as I have already said, I lean towards believing the photos are genuine.

As for proof of anything, there is none; we can only decide for ourselves what we believe to be plausible or implausible. There is no need to condemn people for taking either stance - we are all perfectly capable of making up our own minds, based on how we understand what is posted. Some people have the ability to ignore a long list of blatant contradictions (or totally disregard them as they do not feel they impinge on the veracity of the story), others fail to spot the contradictions because they forget what was previously posted, and then there are those who take them into account when assessing the veracity of posts.

SG, did you ever make posts where you doubted the veracity of Latin's "stories"? Or beachlover's? If I recall correctly, you did. If so, then why don't you extend the same right to the doubters amongst us, who are doing exactly the same? You obviously regarded some of their posts as implausible, as many of us do about Matt's.

We should all just be left to agree or disagree. I'm happy to leave it at that.
    Last edited by a447; July 1st, 2018 at 02:47.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Ok.

The person in the photo is clearly blind. This blatantly contradicts Matt's earlier post where he distinctly said he did not look like a blind person, as the damage to his eye was on the inside - specifically the optic nerve - not on the outside. Noone would notice. Well, I certainly noticed. So we have two versions here which totally contradict each other. SG, you don't see a problem with that?
    Wait, wait, wait... back up a minute here.

First, you rail on me for months and call me a liar because you're 100% absolutely certain that I'm not blind, and just faking it. Now you're calling me a liar because I'm obviously blind from my photos, and I said I didn't look blind. What?!?!? Did I get that right?

Wow, what an extraordinarily [Deleted text].

I don't know, maybe people are just being nice to me when they say I don't look blind. How the hell am I supposed to know if I look blind or not? I'm blind, so it's not like I can go check in a mirror. I can only go off what people tell me.

Un-fucking-believable.

Following receipt of a report from a member about this post via the red triangle alert system, the complaint was upheld by the administration team. The offending text has been deleted as it was considered to be in breach of rules 2.2 and 4.7.

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; July 1st, 2018 at 03:45.

5. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (July 1st, 2018)

Liked

...SG, did you ever make posts where you doubted the veracity of Latin's "stories"? Or beachlover's? If I recall correctly, you did....
    Did I miss the part where Beachlover and LatintopXXX not only provided photos of themselves, but those photos significantly tied in with previous comments? If so, please repost them.

You (and anybody else) can hold whatever opinion you want - just be aware it looks like a lot like you're simply refusing to admit the possibility you're wrong.

At least Francois was big enough not only to say "Sorry" but start a thread to do so. Now, that's honourable.

Please yourself.

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (July 1st, 2018), frequent (July 1st, 2018), snotface (July 1st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

As for proof of anything, there is none; we can only decide for ourselves what we believe to be plausible or implausible. There is no need to condemn people for taking either stance - we are all perfectly capable of making up our own minds, based on how we understand what is posted.
    Yet for years you have asserted that I have never been to Thailand and rarely go outside the confines of South Brisbane. You now admit you have proof of nothing yet you persist in your bullying and harassing tactics. It's not for nothing I think of you as The Forum Bully

Forum's veteran
    Liked

mattys first 2 photos looked very photoshopped...the last one was the only realistic one...

Liked

Frequent wrote.
    "Yet for years you have asserted that I have never been to Thailand and rarely go outside the confines of South Brisbane."

Wishful thinking for most of us here.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    mattys first 2 photos looked very photoshopped...the last one was the only realistic one...

Ok, now I know how Trump became President.

Fake news!

Fuck me...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Yet for years you have asserted that I have never been to Thailand and rarely go outside the confines of South Brisbane.
    Can you show me where I posted that, as I do not doubt for a minute that you have been to Thailand or that you have, for example, travelled to Europe.

Members are free to consider the asking for explanations to be "bullying and harassing tactics" if they wish to do so. I am just perplexed that someone as educated and well-read as yourself would see it in that light.

I don't think I should be caught up in to-and-fro arguments these days, so I'll leave it at that.

But before I go, let me answer SG's remarks regarding beachlover and the posting by him of photos.

No, I can't find any but they are probably still here somewhere. Many of us will recall him posting about travelling the world, staying at 5-star hotels. He did indeed post photos of the rooms he said he stayed in, and yes, the photos did fit the description. But just because those photos may have been genuine doesn't mean the rest of his stories about living the highlife were true. But to use your analogy, they would suggest they well might have been.

Beachlover was mercilessly harassed over many years by members who lined up, waiting for their chance to have a go at him. (I was not one of them). And have a go at him they did! There were some very savage posts. I presume those members had reasons to doubt the veracity of his tales despite the fact that they had no proof - they simply found his adventures implausible.

It is ironic in the extreme that some of those members now see fit to criticise me for doing exactly the same.

Enough.

Banned
    Liked

I don't think I should be caught up in to-and-fro arguments these days, so I'll leave it at that.
    Are you sure you're really a447?

14. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (July 1st, 2018)