List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Oh, it was nothing that bad... just latin being latin. Said the white guys looks constipated, or some shit.
    To be fair though you couldn't have been terribly offended by THAT particular comment Matt I'm sure as lets face it it's not the first time you've been accused of being "full of shit" on this board now is it ! :-)

Liked

True enough. Now I'm just waiting for that video of latin throwing money on the floor and telling the Thai guy to pick it up, or making a Thai guy kiss his feet, or while he's riding him like a donkey while holding his ears.

I'll take a wild guess that it's not coming though...

Liked

Let's fucking hope not

Liked

I'm pretty sure it was a "pony" as in cockney ryming slang 'pony and trap'.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    There can be very little doubt that Matt's photos are genuine.

Maybe he is more generous that me, but I expect nothing less than fulsome (in fact, almost grovelling) apologies from a whole bunch of you guys
    There are two issues here - the veracity of his stories and whether or not the photos are genuine.

As for the latter, I suspect they are genuine but this being the internet, we will never know for sure. A member here who has met Matt and Leo was asked on two separate occasions (by francois??) to verify the first photo Matt posted, but he has declined to do so.

As for the stories, Matt has so far refused to address the numerous implausible scenarios and contradictions pointed out by so many doubting members.

Even if the photos are genuine, that doesn't legitimise his "stories" in any way.

But as I said before, so what if the "stories" are all bullshit? People are free to believe whatever they want and noone is being harmed. Members can post whatever they want as long as they stay within the posting rules.

Latin's tales, on the other hand, had the potential to put unsuspecting believers in very dangerous situations if they tried to emulate his antics, either in the bars or in the hotel room.

Matt has previously posted that he only wants an apology from me, noone else - go figure. I have previously offered both posters grovelling apologies if and when they cleared up the inconsistencies.

My offer to Matt still stands, although I doubt he really cares.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 5th, 2018)

Liked

A perfectly executed example of how to dance on the head of a pin!

The documented fact of the matter is that certain members of this board doubted Matt’s very existence never mind his “stories” as you choose to call them.

Hopefully these people will at least have the decency to apologise - since evidence has been provided - for doubting his existence.

Further, if it’s now being conceded that one part of Matt’s board persona (his very existence) is true, then at least have the good grace to admit that whilst that doesn't prove his “stories” are true, it at least makes them infinitely more likely to be so

8. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (June 30th, 2018)

Liked

I've never doubted that someone exists claiming to be Matt.
    I've never believed his ventures and "stories" and despite SG's assertions there is still nothing to prove the existence of " Matt" as related to us by his life story to date.
    Nothing yet for me to apologise for.

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 1st, 2018), arsenal (June 30th, 2018), paborn (June 30th, 2018)

Liked

Members are free to apologise or not. It's up to them and Mr Arsenal advises all not to bother getting into an argument about it as all the signs are that someone is following a well worn path of manufacturing a tantrum from some supposed moral high ground.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pennyboy View Post
    I've never doubted that someone exists claiming to be Matt...
    Sorry but that's a ridiculous statement - it's an anonymous board, we all "exist claiming to be" someone else. Unless of course your mother and father decided, for a joke, to saddle you with the real name of Pennyboy?

Quote Originally Posted by pennyboy View Post
    ...I've never believed his ventures and "stories" and despite SG's assertions there is still nothing to prove the existence of " Matt" as related to us by his life story to date. Nothing yet for me to apologise for.
    Kindly point to where I "asserted" that his posts represented the truth. What I actually said was:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    .. whilst that doesn't prove his “stories” are true, it at least makes them infinitely more likely to be so..
    It seems to me that the head of the pin must have enlarged as there are now two of you dancing on it.

Are you saying his pics are not genuine, that they are somehow fakes or do not match how he has described himself and Leo? If so, lead your evidence (see what I did there Arsenal?)

If you accept that the pics represent the board persona of Matt then do the decent thing and apologise if you were one of those saying that he wasn't as he was describing himself.

It's quite clear to me (and I suspect any reasonable person) that the guys in the pics are as described and alluded to in Matt's posts.

As for there being no "proof of his tales" - what proof to you expect? Receipts for dog food? Again it's a ridiculous argument - there's no proof of 99.9% of the personal experiences posted on here - but you don't call them out do you?

13. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (July 3rd, 2018)

Liked

See. I told you.