Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

So still in Canada right now ... though back to my love on Saturday and oh my my that will be a mischievous toss in the hay if I ever had one. This trip was meant to be one month, but it turned into three. Oh Business/Bullshit Where Art Thou, this sojourn was even more surreal that two Coen brothers films put together?
    But we survived, and the smiling face of you-know-who ~ he does 'Thai Smile' better than anyone, possibly because it's genuine ~ will be seen shining at Gate 3 through the madding crowd with little effort.

The photos Moses has plastered across his web site have kept me sane ~ and phone calls have kept me semi-horny ~ but I must admit to getting a tad bored with the creamy white skins of most of the models he presents. No darker skin seems to invade the posed images of Bangkok hi-so dudes, and not too much haha either. A few Isaan dudes would help as would a few nutso photos might make them real.

So do you have any photos of Thai Guys you know well ... the ones who make you laugh, the ones who project, to a farang, the kind of head-shaking joy that Thai men so often have between themselves.
    This photo below was taken by a friend of mine inside the crazed music/dance bar know as "Look Nam". in our home, Hua Hin. Obviously Bob did some amateur manipulation here, but I dont care ... in fact it looks quite normal insofar as I really thought this was a pretty cool shot of 'us' feeling the beat in the most happiest of ways.

Taken 10 years ago, we still do this shit together!

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (June 28th, 2018), splinter1949 (June 28th, 2018)