List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

Liked

Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

So still in Canada right now ... though back to my love on Saturday and oh my my that will be a mischievous toss in the hay if I ever had one. This trip was meant to be one month, but it turned into three. Oh Business/Bullshit Where Art Thou, this sojourn was even more surreal that two Coen brothers films put together?
    But we survived, and the smiling face of you-know-who ~ he does 'Thai Smile' better than anyone, possibly because it's genuine ~ will be seen shining at Gate 3 through the madding crowd with little effort.

The photos Moses has plastered across his web site have kept me sane ~ and phone calls have kept me semi-horny ~ but I must admit to getting a tad bored with the creamy white skins of most of the models he presents. No darker skin seems to invade the posed images of Bangkok hi-so dudes, and not too much haha either. A few Isaan dudes would help as would a few nutso photos might make them real.

So do you have any photos of Thai Guys you know well ... the ones who make you laugh, the ones who project, to a farang, the kind of head-shaking joy that Thai men so often have between themselves.
    This photo below was taken by a friend of mine inside the crazed music/dance bar know as "Look Nam". in our home, Hua Hin. Obviously Bob did some amateur manipulation here, but I dont care ... in fact it looks quite normal insofar as I really thought this was a pretty cool shot of 'us' feeling the beat in the most happiest of ways.

Taken 10 years ago, we still do this shit together!

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (June 28th, 2018), splinter1949 (June 28th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Dumbest photos of you and your Old Man ...

I've been told this one is fairly rememberable. Prison truck just after I was detained at Nong Khai.

I've been told I don't look very happy in that photo.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (June 29th, 2018), seenus (June 28th, 2018), snotface (June 28th, 2018), Tintin (June 29th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I've been told this one is fairly rememberable. Prison truck just after I was detained at Nong Khai. I've been told I don't look very happy in that photo.
    Well yes, hanging upside down in a prison truck would be memorable (let alone rememberable)

Liked

I've been told I don't look very happy in that photo.
    True, you don't. But I like it because it captures something dramatic and authentic, unlike the usual posed joviality or serenity that most of us prefer to display when having our picture taken.

Liked

Not sure about the upsidedownedness of Matt's selfie. Slightly weird.
    But turn it around in the right way and . . . hardly jovial (which this thread is supposed to be about) and certainly those bars are no country for old men.
    I've always been not a selfie fan: nothing but big swollen heads poking out at you.

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

I am beginning to become a believer!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    I am beginning to become a believer!
    I thought love was only true in fairy tales
    Meant for someone else but not for me
    Love was out to get me
    That's the way it seemed
    Disappointment haunted all my dreams

[Chorus]
    Then I saw his face in a cage, now I'm a believer
    Not a trace of doubt in my mind
    I'm in love, I'm a believer!
    I couldn't leave him if I tried . . .

Well, well, well françois, who would have thought this day would ever come? Has this ghost truly and finally been laid to rest?

Apologies to Smiles for going off track, but I simply couldn't resist my response to the post by françois. Nice photo of you and your boyfriend by the way.

10. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 28th, 2018)

Liked

Well, bitch to Leo for that, not me. He's the one who took the photo. I actually didn't even know he took that photo, but I have lots here that I didn't know he took. He was under orders from me to keep snapping photos of us together in different backgrounds for any potential permanent residency status application to Canada in the future.

I didn't know it was upside down, and nobody else bothered telling me.
    Don't worry cdnmatt, the photo was re-posted the right way up by Smiles at post #5.

Liked

Sorry Smiles. Need more jovial? Here's one, our favorite Italian restaurant in Khon Kaen:

And one of us just haning out on the sidewalk, waiting for a songtaew to go into town.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (June 29th, 2018), seenus (June 30th, 2018), Tintin (June 30th, 2018)

Liked

Nice boyfriend cdnmatt. For those of you who have a Thai boyfriend: you still see other boys for short time fun? Your boyfriend has no problem with that? Or he doesn't know?

It is for me very hard not to butterfly. I just cant limit myself to one boy only.