Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: money to usa

money to usa

hi all. i ned to send money to my family in the us. i know this is diffrent from the many who send money to boys here!

what is the easy way to do this?

thank,
    M.

What is your visa status? Are you a tourist, retiree, or legal worker?

Oh, and how much money are you talking about?

Liked

And the relevancy of those questions are?

I'd suggest Western Union especially if the amount is not large. If large, perhaps you ought to ask a Thai bank what they would charge to wire it to your account (or family's account) in the US (for wiring, you'll need the name on the account, the account number, and SWIFT code for the bank).

Liked

Re: And the relevancy of those questions are?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    I'd suggest Western Union .... to wire it to your account (or family's account) in the US (for wiring, you'll need the name on the account, the account number, and SWIFT code for the bank).
    And be prepared to have your privacy invaded - SWIFT is the global banking facilitator that shares personal information with the Government of You Know Where.

god

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    What is your visa status? Are you a tourist, retiree, or legal worker?
    plese, boygeeenus,

why wold u trhink I wold give this info to you? you are the bords most mean, jerky loud mouth.

tanks to those who gave info ..ecept boygeenus..

-M

I was trying to help you, you ungrateful cunt. When you go to the bank to make a transfer out, they will ask you these questions, as outward remittance rules and transfer limits depend on your status and whether the money in question was earned in Thailand. Anyway, good luck to you.

Liked
    "... I was trying to help you, you ungrateful cunt ... "
    GOD!!! I love this Board!!!! :whdat:

Cheers ... :wav:
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

I was trying to help you, you ungrateful cunt. When you go to the bank to make a transfer out, they will ask you these questions, as outward remittance rules and transfer limits depend on your status and whether the money in question was earned in Thailand. Anyway, good luck to you.
    i found a good thai word for you boygeenus..

alai-gadai

Thanks,
    M

Oooh!

Can anyone translate 'you ungrateful cunt' into Thai, I love learning offensive terms in another language. Oh and how I love Boy George, what a dirty mouthed little bugger.

For the benefit of we who know how to say 'sawatdii krap' and very little else, can you translate into English 'alai-gadai' and do the phonetics too (is it al-i-gadeye?).