Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekdays?

Liked

Post Weekdays?

Hey everyone I've been in Bangkok for about 4 days and when I got here I had the weekend just a day away and so i experienced the bars, clubs, and gogo bars packed. However, since the weekend has ended it has been a little less exciting to say the least.

I was wondering is there anywhere were guys are still somewhat prevalent in Bangkok because otherwise i might as well just sleep till the weekend haha.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Weekdays?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix25 View Post
    Hey everyone I've been in Bangkok for about 4 days and when I got here I had the weekend just a day away and so i experienced the bars, clubs, and gogo bars packed. However, since the weekend has ended it has been a little less exciting to say the least.

I was wondering is there anywhere were guys are still somewhat prevalent in Bangkok because otherwise i might as well just sleep till the weekend haha.
    Go to Pattaya go back to BKK for the weekend.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix25 View Post

Babylon

Liked

Welcome to low season!
    I was in Telephone Bar, DJ Station and Expresso bar on both Monday & Tuesday 11-12 June and all were respectably busy... Not packed to the rafters but decent enough crowds

What places have you been going and at what times?

If you are bored with BKK, the Clubs of Pattaya (NAB & Sinlapin Issan) tend to be busy 7 nights a week... As its more of a party city than BKK... where most people have to work or study Mon-Fri
    (Saying that, Pattaya is also VERY quiet at the moment!)
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    (Saying that, Pattaya is also VERY quiet at the moment!)
    As I'm going in two weeks or so I was having a nosey at who's about using the new ? feature ( on iPhones at least) on Grindr that lets you set your location to wherever you want it to be and was fairly horrified as the dare is say quality and overall lack of choice that was showing up compared to even recent times - and I did pop on and check at several times of the night and day so it seems to be an overall picture. Very much the LOW of low season it seems. Personally I'm not that fussed either way as I'm sure I'll still enjoy myself but I'd hate to be going expecting it to be like days gone past as I think I'd of been in for one hell of a shock.

To be fair though I've a feeling that a group of Thai boys are sitting in a bar somewhere complaining that all the farang that are coming to Pattaya are getting older and meaner - so I guess it all balances out in a strange way !

6. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (June 27th, 2018)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

If you have see all the sights worth seeing in BKK and you are not into saunas or massage places yes there is fuck all to do!
    I no longer visit BKK boring!!! It is a far far cry from what it used to be.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    As I'm going in two weeks or so I was having a nosey at who's about using the new ? feature ( on iPhones at least) on Grindr that lets you set your location to wherever you want it to be and was fairly horrified as the dare is say quality and overall lack of choice that was showing up compared to even recent times - and I did pop on and check at several times of the night and day so it seems to be an overall picture. Very much the LOW of low season it seems.
    Install Blued and you'll find a lot of guys, at least 10 times more than on Grindr.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OMG...maybe Im getting old, but when in BKK or Pattaya I find sufficient fuckable talent on grindr...but since you aroused my curiosity Ill download blued.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    If you have see all the sights worth seeing in BKK and you are not into saunas or massage places yes there is fuck all to do!
    I no longer visit BKK boring!!! It is a far far cry from what it used to be.
    That says more about you than about Bangkok (I assume you're talking about the city and not the airport - or do you want to include DMK as well?)

11. User who gave Like to post:

seenus (June 28th, 2018)

Liked

Why don't you meet up with frequent and he can take you to one of his afternoon tea dances with his old pensioner pals.