Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Are all Jomtien bars the same?

Liked

Are all Jomtien bars the same?

Having decided on Jomtien and the Poseiden I turned my curiosity to the bars. I've searched a year back and found discussions of going back and forth from Jomtien to BT by Bhat bus and Motorcycle. Mentions of the new aircon taxi cabs. I've read discussions of favorite bars in Sunee and the activities of some of the punters - at length. I can read about Toy boys and cupidol, etc. But, it's as if every bar in Jomtien is a blur. Is it that there is no diffrence no type of host, no idiocycrcies.? Nothing to distinguish one from another?

Liked

Re: Are all Jomtien bars the same?

Yes. So, if you see a boy you like but want to go into the bar at a later date find something to remember which bar it is. Or take a photo.

3. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (June 26th, 2018)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Not knowing what type of guys you like I noticed that most of the bars have gay twinks but not all..... Sun bar and directly across is @Home bar most of the guy hosts are more the masculine type many are straight also many are Cambodian this is true also for a bar in the soi called BC bar......The easyist way to get to and from Boystown is by motorbike taxi they are plentiful the entire trip should not take longer than 15 minutes. Sunee bars at the moment are dismal however there are 4 gogos worthy of a visit....Nice Boys (manly types)...Eros ( mostly manly but not all)....Winner ( twink heaven)....Power Boys (the mixture seems to change nitely, last time I was there about 50/50 manly and twink and one growing tits).
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 26th, 2018), Asia Traveler (June 26th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Is it that there is no diffrence no type of host, no idiocycrcies.? Nothing to distinguish one from another?
    To my mind this is one of the great disadvantages of Jomtien Complex, in that all the bars are virtually identical.

In Boyztown and Sunee you can vary your evening by going to a gogo bar, which also may or may not have a show.

You can also go to a pure Show Bar in BT such as Castro and previously the Cafe Royale.

Whilst there are two Show Bars in Jomtien there are no gogo bars or gogo bars with a show.

I realise that some people hate the shows and for them the scene there could quickly become boring. You can only visit so many identical bars in one evening!

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (June 26th, 2018)