Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Liked

Re: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Oh, I never confront him. I smile and pay the agreed amount.

2. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (June 23rd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    'Can a society/culture survive if 50% of the male population doesn’t reproduce?.'
    Animals do, why shouldn't humans. If 50% of the female population of fertile age doesn't reproduce that's another thing altogether. Look at China - limited to one child for decades, and now a rapidly ageing population. Recently permitted two children, most Chinese appear from the birth statistics to have said "no thanks"

Banned
    Liked

Forum's veteran
    Liked

frequent... you quote from some obscure local rag (not to be believed) about some bull fucking cows...
    You have gone down in my estimation...as a serious reliable poster...if you ever were.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    frequent... you quote from some obscure local rag (not to be believed) about some bull fucking cows...
    You have gone down in my estimation...as a serious reliable poster...if you ever were.
    Excellent news gerefan2; being held high in someone's estimation has never been an aim of mine. I'll pass your comments about being "obscure local rag (not to be believed)" to the Australian national broadcaster, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, owners and publishers of abc.net.au - I'm sure they'll be suitably mortified

May I suggest you take this idea from The Mikado and add me to your Ignore list

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (June 25th, 2018), paborn (June 23rd, 2018), StevieWonders (June 23rd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Excellent news gerefan2; being held high in someone's estimation has never been an aim of mine. I'll pass your comments about being "obscure local rag (not to be believed)" to the Australian national broadcaster, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, owners and publishers of abc.net.au - I'm sure they'll be suitably mortified
    Please read my whole post. It said "You have gone down in my estimation...as a serious reliable poster...if you ever were." The last four words are important.

All "National Broadcasters" need to be put in their place for posting shiteee. Thank you for your assistance.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Please read my whole post. It said "You have gone down in my estimation...as a serious reliable poster...if you ever were." The last four words are important.

All "National Broadcasters" need to be put in their place for posting shiteee. Thank you for your assistance.
    Added to my list

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    He told me his family thinks he works in a restaurant.
    They ALL tell their parents that story.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

But how many of the parents actually believe them? And even more so, the bar-girls who make the same claim?

12. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (June 23rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    Yesterday I asked a very sexy Vietnamese twink whom I offed in Screw boys (I have left Pattaya) how many customers he has in a month. While sometimes boys refuse to answer this he had no problem. He said (better “he wrote”, because almost all communication was via a translate app) that he had about 18 customers a month. That is pretty good if you ask me. His own estimation is that for other boys in that bar the number is about the same. Also bit unbelievable for me.
    A sexy twink getting 18 customers a month seems highly plausible to me. For a start, there has to be a minimum number, as if they don't make enough to live off, they would exit the business. So say 10 a month as a minimum.
    Now a cute boy in a busy bar should get plenty of action. In high season, I've seen boys leave bars with punters and be back there 45 minute later. So perhaps the maximum number of customers could be about 60 a month.

If your lad in Bangkok was very sexy, learnt enough English to negotiate AND made a real effort to be very good in bed, I suspect he would easily get about 30 customers a month, as a good percentage would be back to off him again.