Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Thank you for Bayes theorem. This thread gives us a sample size of three now. My intensive and selfless research of offs at Screwboys adds to my confidence that average monthly offs are lower than 18 per young man. But I will drag myself there next week to improve our data set.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 4th, 2018), Smiles (June 25th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    Thank you for Bayes theorem. This thread gives us a sample size of three now. My intensive and selfless research of offs at Screwboys adds to my confidence that average monthly offs are lower than 18 per young man. But I will drag myself there next week to improve our data set.
    You probably need to apply a seasonal factor as well. If you ask the boys for the period of say mid-December to mid-January (the true "high season") you'll likely find a higher percentage with an "off" most days. That is because the annual visitor tends to arrive, pick a boy and keep him for the duration of his holiday, and then fly home. That's probably about 18 - 20 "offs" in a 4-week period, since the punter usually pays the bar by the day