Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Some statistics gathered during my current trip

I asked two Thai boys what percentage of boys in Thailand are gay. Both estimated it to be 50%. That is of course a highly unbelievable number. Can a society/culture survive if 50% of the male population doesn’t reproduce. I guess their presence in Pattaya made them over estimate the number. But when asking further they kept by their view. They have no explanation for this high number. But if true it must be in the dna makeup of the Thai population. They also have no idea why Thailand has so many more lady boys than other countries. Even countries that are equally free when it comes to expressing your sexuality.

Yesterday I asked a very sexy Vietnamese twink whom I offed in Screw boys (I have left Pattaya) how many customers he has in a month. While sometimes boys refuse to answer this he had no problem. He said (better “he wrote”, because almost all communication was via a translate app) that he had about 18 customers a month. That is pretty good if you ask me. His own estimation is that for other boys in that bar the number is about the same. Also bit unbelievable for me.

2. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (June 27th, 2018)