Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Liked

Re: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Agreed. As to the "butterfy syndrome" I don't think it's all the fault of the punter. Over the years I've changed as circumstances have changed. Years ago the one I offed was eager to spend time and be offed for days at a time. Today, they seem eager for short time only and the short time is a shrinking time frame.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Today, they seem eager for short time only and the short time is a shrinking time frame.
    I asked a boy how long on average a sex session lasts between him and his farang customer and he reluctantly said (they all seem reluctant to answer questions like that, like they are revealing a business secret): "sex with farang is fast". I guess we can interpreted this two ways: many farang cum very fast or indeed the boy cuts it off very fast.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I asked a boy how long on average a sex session lasts between him and his farang customer and he reluctantly said (they all seem reluctant to answer questions like that, like they are revealing a business secret): "sex with farang is fast". I guess we can interpreted this two ways: many farang cum very fast or indeed the boy cuts it off very fast.
    I always tell the boy beforehand not to rush me. If he does, I tell him I won't take him again. And if sex is good, I will meet him again. It's up to him?

I normally take a boy back for short time fun. No more than an hour. But its could last within 30 minutes. So if a boy wants to rush me, they lose out.

Liked

The boy is able to enjoy my faranglicious company for 2 hours. I no longer do long time, valuing the whole bed to myself and not valuing their restless sleeping.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The boy is able to enjoy my faranglicious company for 2 hours. I no longer do long time, valuing the whole bed to myself and not valuing their restless sleeping.
    And restless sleeping when they could go through your things while you sleep?

Anyway, I don't feel comfortable with them sleeping over. We are not lovers after all.

And once sex is done, I want my space!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    After skipping long time the last couple of trips I did it again during my last holiday (which ended last Friday) and I also noticed that these boys hardly sleep. I notice because I sleep always bad (also at home) but they looked awake to me when I was awake. I think most boys during long time hardly get any sleep.

One of my long time companions was that sexy - very skinny - twink dancer in The Venue show. I can recommend him.

Liked

They're on a different lifestyle to most farangs. They finish work at 2am and then head off somewhere to have fun so expecting them to be sleepy when you are is unrealistic.

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 4th, 2018)

Liked

My experience is the young men often sleep 6am to 2pm or later in their ideal world. More than once I have done long time and been kept awake by the man playing videos on their phone.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 4th, 2018), paborn (June 26th, 2018)

Liked

I think most boys during long time hardly get any sleep.
    When I am back in Ireland I tend to Wake at 08.00 and sleep around 01.00 each night (BST)
    So when I go to Thailand... I keep the exact same sleep/wake times
    i.e. Wake at 08.00+6Hrs = 14.00 and sleep at 01.00+6Hrs= 07.00
    I therefore have the same sleep pattern as a typical Thai boy and can enjoy long nights out, drunken sun rises in a Songtaew back from NAB and avoid the afternoon sun!

One of my long time companions was that sexy - very skinny - twink dancer in The Venue show. I can recommend him.
    That could be any of them, any names?
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    That could be any of them, any names?
    It isn't any of them, its the most skinny male (so not lady boy) twink in that show. Can't be missed. Look for the most skinny one and its him. His name is I think Toey or Tontoey.
    Did long time with him, likes to be fucked and it was no problem for him to have sex in morning also.