Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Some statistics gathered during my current trip

Agreed. As to the "butterfy syndrome" I don't think it's all the fault of the punter. Over the years I've changed as circumstances have changed. Years ago the one I offed was eager to spend time and be offed for days at a time. Today, they seem eager for short time only and the short time is a shrinking time frame.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Today, they seem eager for short time only and the short time is a shrinking time frame.
    I asked a boy how long on average a sex session lasts between him and his farang customer and he reluctantly said (they all seem reluctant to answer questions like that, like they are revealing a business secret): "sex with farang is fast". I guess we can interpreted this two ways: many farang cum very fast or indeed the boy cuts it off very fast.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    I asked a boy how long on average a sex session lasts between him and his farang customer and he reluctantly said (they all seem reluctant to answer questions like that, like they are revealing a business secret): "sex with farang is fast". I guess we can interpreted this two ways: many farang cum very fast or indeed the boy cuts it off very fast.
    I always tell the boy beforehand not to rush me. If he does, I tell him I won't take him again. And if sex is good, I will meet him again. It's up to him?

I normally take a boy back for short time fun. No more than an hour. But its could last within 30 minutes. So if a boy wants to rush me, they lose out.