Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Countries or Cities to Avoid

Liked

Re: Countries or Cities to Avoid

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Are there any MBs on the Island of Barbados?
    No! Barbados still has the anti gay British colonial laws. There is no scene on this small island. No onw goes there for that. No market = no MB

Liked

Thanks for the advice so far.

In Germany, I've had some fine experiences with nice sweet boys from places like Poland, Germany Hungary & even Denmark. Anyone of Turkish, middle-Eastern or north African descent is much higher risk. I've had to kick 2 out of the room to avoid extortion. The last one was small, initially quote polite & had tight fitting jeans which showed off his slim legs very well. Once he was in my room, the only redeeming feature was his size, which made it slightly easier for me to throw him out of the room, after he refused to even undress.

Also, you have the rent bars in Berlin & boys move between them. Be particularly suspicious of any one who loiters in the park area outside, but never sets foot in a bar. Tried that once never again. I suppose they are banned from the bars.

Prague has usually been OK, but the last one there was so unwilling in bed it was almost stressful being with him. Then he insisted upon 33% more than our agreed price, so I had to force him out of the door, as there was no way I was paying a single extra penny. Getting him out required a prolonged scuffle & he only left after accusing me of hitting him & threatening to call the police. My reply was along the lines of go on then, if you don't I will. Prostitution is legal there, so knowing your rights is a good thing.

If Thailand was next door, I wouldn't be wasting my time going looking for boys in some of these European cities. However, Thailand is a lot further away & I'm not going to fly long haul just for a few days. So risks get taken in Europe.

3. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Asia Traveler (June 22nd, 2018), dab69 (October 3rd, 2018), poshglasgow (July 18th, 2018), scottish-guy (June 22nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Thanks for the advice so far.

In Germany, I've had some fine experiences with nice sweet boys from places like Poland, Germany Hungary & even Denmark. Anyone of Turkish, middle-Eastern or north African descent is much higher risk. I've had to kick 2 out of the room to avoid extortion. The last one was small, initially quote polite & had tight fitting jeans which showed off his slim legs very well. Once he was in my room, the only redeeming feature was his size, which made it slightly easier for me to throw him out of the room, after he refused to even undress.

Also, you have the rent bars in Berlin & boys move between them. Be particularly suspicious of any one who loiters in the park area outside, but never sets foot in a bar. Tried that once never again. I suppose they are banned from the bars.

Prague has usually been OK, but the last one there was so unwilling in bed it was almost stressful being with him. Then he insisted upon 33% more than our agreed price, so I had to force him out of the door, as there was no way I was paying a single extra penny. Getting him out required a prolonged scuffle & he only left after accusing me of hitting him & threatening to call the police. My reply was along the lines of go on then, if you don't I will. Prostitution is legal there, so knowing your rights is a good thing.

If Thailand was next door, I wouldn't be wasting my time going looking for boys in some of these European cities. However, Thailand is a lot further away & I'm not going to fly long haul just for a few days. So risks get taken in Europe.
    Yes some (not all) MBs of Turkish, middle-Eastern or north African descent are much higher risk. They are just out to rip people off.

The guys in Berlin who hang out in the park near those bars are most likely banned from the bars. Be very careful taking any of them back, as they will most likey not perform well and go out of their way to rob you. But if you can handle yourself and not worried, then feel free to take the chance. When I was in Berlin last, some of those guys hanging outside the bars and that small park looked rugged. Also do not take more than one back.

Prague MBs were usually ok. You may get the odd one who did not perform well, but the mojorty were good. Such a shame Prague Rent scene is non existent now.

Thailand must be one of the few Countries in the world that MBs don't give problems.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (June 23rd, 2018), paborn (June 24th, 2018)