Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countries or Cities to Avoid

Liked

Countries or Cities to Avoid

Maybe we should start a list of places one should be very careful of, where MB's are crooks and just out to cheat you? Not a blacklist, but more a be careful?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Countries or Cities to Avoid

We really should preface the where MBs are crooks with "where some" perhaps.....and if so ok, I'll start then :

Thailand !

( this is too easy )

Liked

I can put Barbados on the list.

Without question, by FAR the absolute worst country I've ever been to in my life. Wasn't there for the gay scene or anything, but just an all around surreal experience for one month, and I couldn't have been happier to get out of there. Only time in my life I've ever received a serious death threat, so I guess that was kind of neat.

Scam after scam after scam though. And they're good at it. They start learning at 2 years of age, so they're pros.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    We really should preface the where MBs are crooks with "where some" perhaps.....and if so ok, I'll start then :

Thailand !

( this is too easy )
    Surely Thailand is not that bad. I would Have thought it would be one of the best to get MB?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    They start learning at 2 years of age, so they're pros.
    Do you seriously expect us to believe they start learning to to be crooked money boys - which is what this thread is about - at 2 years old?

I have visited Barbados on several occasions and enjoyed the island and its people who are friendly, welcoming and gracious although I have never encountered any MBs on the island.

Liked

Are there any MBs on the Island of Barbados?

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (June 21st, 2018), paborn (June 21st, 2018)

Liked

When “feasting with panthers” as Oscar Wilde described the activities we indulge in, we are always at risk, but some of my more memorable dangerous liasons:

Belgium - whilst sitting at the bar of the old Masquerade pub in Brussels I had a boy rip a Rolex watch off my wrist and sprint out the door with it. Those BKK fakes must disappoint them!!

Spain - (all Torremolinos)
    1.Rendered incapable by having my drink spiked in a gay bar, managed to reach hotel before collapsing
    2. Trouser pocket slit open in rent bar with a stanley blade - only discovered next morning - he didnt get anything
    3. Jacket pocket slit open (different occasion) when talking to two boys in the street of gay area - wallet stolen

Berlin:
    1.Attempted mugging by 2 renters in toilet of Pinocchio gay bar - using toilet legitimately I may add
    2. Friend and myself became aware of being followed by 2 boys from a bar - ducked into a hotel to avert danger

Never had a single problem in Pattaya except sunglasses stolen from room by bisex friends ladyboy

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 3rd, 2018), frequent (June 21st, 2018), goji (June 22nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

https://www.globalgayz.com/gay-life-in-barbados/

Barbados is one of many small Caribbean countries where homosexuality is illegal but is mostly ignored since so few people are 'out' in public. It is ignored and also ill-informed with anti-gay opinions running high, if one is asked. Mostly the topic is kept in silence as is the personal life of LGBT citizens……

And more, including some other countries or cities to avoid.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    When “feasting with panthers” as Oscar Wilde described the activities we indulge in, we are always at risk, but some of my more memorable dangerous liasons:

Belgium - whilst sitting at the bar of the old Masquerade pub in Brussels I had a boy rip a Rolex watch off my wrist and sprint out the door with it. Those BKK fakes must disappoint them!!

Spain - (all Torremolinos)
    1.Rendered incapable by having my drink spiked in a gay bar, managed to reach hotel before collapsing
    2. Trouser pocket slit open in rent bar with a stanley blade - only discovered next morning - he didnt get anything
    3. Jacket pocket slit open (different occasion) when talking to two boys in the street of gay area - wallet stolen

Berlin:
    1.Attempted mugging by 2 renters in toilet of Pinocchio gay bar - using toilet legitimately I may add
    2. Friend and myself became aware of being followed by 2 boys from a bar - ducked into a hotel to avert danger

Never had a single problem in Pattaya except sunglasses stolen from room by bisex friends ladyboy
    My goodness, you have been unlucky on a few occasions

Liked

I’ve been a particularly prodigious punter!

13. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (June 21st, 2018)