Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Decided on Jomtien but need some opinions

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Decided on Jomtien but need some opinions

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Re Dicks in Bkk - ARE they opening again ? I thought sadly that that was then closing full stop ? I hope not though ?
    I believe their announcement had it that they were planning to reopen at a new location. Much of the speculation I've read is that they are waiting to see if a new gay area emerges with the closure of Soi Twilight.[/QUOTE]

So, that's a probable no from them then by the sounds of it - what a shame ! ;-(

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Much of the speculation I've read is that they are waiting to see if a new gay area emerges with the closure of Soi Twilight
    I just can't imagine them squeezing in somewhere between Pink Panther and ScrewBoys in Patpong 2 somehow!

bkkguy

Liked

I would very much like to see Dick's Bangkok back and successful. However, I agree with BKKguy. One of the things I loved about the old location was to go for dinner or drink and get to scruntinize the lads as they came to work. Eye candy and less of a need to go in and out of bars to see what on offer; let alone the cost of drinks if you sit down. Dick's was good food with a view!