Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Decided on Jomtien but need some opinions

Liked

Re: Decided on Jomtien but need some opinions

Paborn. Latin was talking to Scottish Guy and I was agreeing with him regarding his casually racist post. One of many actually. You'll see over time.

Liked

Agate, Poseidon and Venue in that order. The Agate simply has more amenities.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Before anyone yells at me, I have searched the forum, read trip advisor and each blog, even looked at youtube videos.

I have decided to base myself in Jomtien for my next visit and have narrowed it to Agate, Venue or Poseiden. Can the forum give me some opinios or views of the three places - in short, where would you stay?
    Hi Paborn,

I have stayed at both the Agate and the Poseidon on recent trips and agree with Moses assessment, though I would rate the Poseidon a bit higher.
    The Agate is very good, nice pools, gay friendly. Standard rooms are a bit on the small side and the clientele is mixed, ie. not exclusively gay. I had no problem bringing guests back to my room.
    The Poseidon is a very nice hotel. If you can get one of the Junior Suites I would recommend it. The extra room is a great comfort when entertaining. Great restaurant. The pool is quite small and enclosed (intimate?).
    I have not stayed in the Venue so won't comment.
    I suggest you book a couple of days in the Agate and use your downtime to explore other hotel options. It is easy to move and there is plenty of room availability. Then you can check out the room options and avail of the very good "walk in" rates available.

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 21st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    I'm not sure how I've provoked you. I had thought you reasonable.
    Ah well Paborn - when it comes to Arsenal, that’s where you're going wrong.

As for LatintopXXX - well what kind of person is it that, after one has already admitted making a mistake over where DR is, then attacks you for making the mistake?

Liked

Scottish Guy wrote.
    "Ah well Paborn - when it comes to Arsenal, that’s where you're going wrong."

Absolutely. I can't even spell reezunabel. Doesn't alter the casual racism.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh scotty u r compounding your level of ignorance...so he told u he was from the DR and u still thought he was from Africa??? LOL Clearly u were not educated in scotland as Im told it has (had!) an excellent educational system, some even say a whole deal better than England who actually pays for the whole thing.

Liked

Naughty Latin.

Liked

OMFG - I have already said twice (I volunteered it, nobody pointed it out) that I got the location of DR wrong and he’s still banging on?

Talk about desperate

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Paborn. Latin was talking to Scottish Guy and I was agreeing with him regarding his casually racist post. One of many actually. You'll see over time.
    It may be my age, but I do get confused with reading the responses. God, I wish we would stay on topic in the threads. Thanks

11. User who gave Like to post:

francois (June 21st, 2018)

Liked

I just read the thread again. Lord, we do wonder off topic don't we? Oh well, thanks to the three who gave me info. The Poseiden restaurant is a draw but nothing stops me from eating there. My issue with Agate is, perhaps, silly. I love to spend time each day reading. The room chairs in Agate seem to be bean bags and I have a vision of having to roll out of my chair like a pregnant woman and go on my kneesto reach something to assist as I drag myself up. It's not a pretty picture.
    Anyone have anything else they can add?
    By the way Latin, I did not mean to get in between you and another. When you wrote "ignorance" I , improperly, jumped to the conclusion that I was, once more, being accused of not doing any research before asking. My apologies for that. That said, do you have a favorite hotel in Jomtien?