Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spending spree - BKK

Banned
    Liked

Re: Spending spree - BKK

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yes, I work within the bitcoin industry. That doesn't make me a bitcoin millionaire. That just means I work in the industry.
    From the broad findings of the Bank for International Settlements, the Swiss-based "bank of central bankers" and the leading global authority on the crypto-craze (which I think of as just another cult):

"Cryptocurrencies have no intrinsic worth and are useless as a form of exchange. They entail exorbitant transaction costs. They are very slow. Together they have turned into an ecological fiasco.They are not backed by the assets and revenue streams of an established state. Most can be rendered worthless by fraud or digital manipulation. They are essentially Ponzi schemes that masquerade as citizen currencies beyond government control."

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

paborn (June 22nd, 2018), Smiles (June 24th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Spending spree - BKK

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Now I find myself 36 years old, alone, blind, broke, and sitting on the floor in my parent's spare bedroom. Dogs are dead, and my husband is somewhere is Bangkok working 12 hour days cooking chicken for 320 baht/day. .
    What makes you believe your dogs are dead ? If so thats probably the saddest part of this entire story for me :-(

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (June 23rd, 2018), Captain Swing (June 24th, 2018), paborn (June 23rd, 2018)