Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
Hmmm actually no, sorry probably not as as I'm sure you understand such questions and their replies are based so highly on personal taste and opinion and I'd hate you to waste one of your evenings somewhere I liked but you might hate should our tastes vary wildly perhaps.

Honestly the first thing I would probably do is get out of Kuta and head towards the Seminyak area etc. There many many very special restaurants all dotted around there, either in the main street or further out in the surrounding area.

The centre of Kuta ( IMHO) is for the masses and caters accordingly, whereas on out in the sticks a bit things tend to get a bit more special eating wise ( I found anyway).

Maybe just jump on a motorbike ( or a taxi if you're in no particular hurry traffic wise ) and just wing it - there's no shortage of really great places - but of course all depends what you're looking for and in what price bracket etc - I'm sure you'll not be stuck - just find a nice local guy, I'm sure he'll be very happy to accompany you to some great places ( just as long as you're paying of course
Thank you for the advice.