Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bali Update Info

Liked

Bali Update Info

I'm planning my trip to Bali.

Can anyone confirm the current fee for guys in Bali for short time fun please?

Also, what is the name of the latest gay beach to go to please?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bali Update Info

300, 000 rings a bell from memory - but I would suggest keeping your money in your pocket unless it's asked for as Bali isn't pattaya and there's plenty of fun to be had for free / a few drinks or dinner etc. Oh and the most popular beach is still probably double 6 I would think as the other beach that gay guys go to is a bit father out of town

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    300, 000 rings a bell from memory - but I would suggest keeping your money in your pocket unless it's asked for as Bali isn't pattaya and there's plenty of fun to be had for free / a few drinks or dinner etc. Oh and the most popular beach is still probably double 6 I would think as the other beach that gay guys go to is a bit father out of town
    The problem with Bali I gather is that it's full of ghastly Australians

Liked

Thank you kindly Nirish. Much appreciated.

I did search previous thread about Bali, and seem like the going rate is still the same, including the beach.

Thank you again.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...last time i said something nasty about ozzies it got deleted...double standards at play here...Im gonna go sulk

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Are you sure that wasn't just more about ONE particular ( moderator) Ozzie perhaps though !?? :-) Aside from that I can vouch for Frequents comment as a large portion of the Ozzie's I met in Bali were a right shower - and most of the Bali locals seem to think the same - but I'm happy to accept that not ALL Ozzies are like that ( I hope) and its just a locality thing in bali perhaps.

Banned
    Liked

Are you sure that wasn't just more about ONE particular ( moderator) Ozzie perhaps though !?? :-) Aside from that I can vouch for Frequents comment as a large portion of the Ozzie's I met in Bali were a right shower - and most of the Bali locals seem to think the same - but I'm happy to accept that not ALL Ozzies are like that ( I hope) and its just a locality thing in bali perhaps.
    I suspect it's the sort of Australian who thinks that Bali is the place to go. They also infest Phuket. You'd think they've got plenty of their own beaches

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    I'm planning my trip to Bali.
    Can anyone confirm the current fee for guys in Bali for short time fun please?
    300K max and this ghastly Australian was in Bali last year and gave one guy money for food and taxi. Five more from Java were free and better looking twinks than i generally find in Thailand. Also they were very enthusiatic in bed as gay sex is a very dangerous activity in their home cities. If you like massages there are some good looking guys sitiing outside the shops and some can be convinced to provide extra services but don't expect it. There are plenty of money boys on the apps and at the clubs if that is what you prefer.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_ View Post
    300K max and this ghastly Australian was in Bali last year and gave one guy money for food and taxi. Five more from Java were free and better looking twinks than i generally find in Thailand. Also they were very enthusiatic in bed as gay sex is a very dangerous activity in their home cities. If you like massages there are some good looking guys sitiing outside the shops and some can be convinced to provide extra services but don't expect it. There are plenty of money boys on the apps and at the clubs if that is what you prefer.
    Thank you kindly aussie. I'm convinced there are more than enough guys to keep me happy! I don't mind rewarding them either way - food and taxi or Money?

Liked

It's true. Young drunken Aussie guys disgrace themselves in Bali, showing disrespect for the locals and their culture. Their behaviour in Kuta, especially on some of the pubs - The Bounty comes to mind - is cringe-worthy. Most Aussie tourists wouldn't be seen dead in Kuta anymore.

They are better behaved out of the party area, up in Seminyak and Canggu, for example. I haven't seen anyone misbehaving in the gay bars - everyone is just out for a good time.

I fully intended to go to the gay beach but decided not to after hearing that it was a waste of time.

BTW Nirish, Latin's deleted post was not aimed at me.
    Last edited by a447; June 21st, 2018 at 21:51.