List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The concentration camps of the great state of Texas ...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The concentration camps of the great state of Texas ...

if you dont want to be locked up dont commit the crime...the ozzies have taken a hard line and u dont see gazzillions of parasites crossing the border...whereas mummy merkel has decided to welcome everyone and anybody and look at the result...

Liked

Whats the result? Have you been listening to Trump? Crime in Germany is down - at its lowest for decades

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (June 20th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I know that living under a rock makes it difficult but you really need to get out more often. Merkel’s crazy policy has led to brexit and caused untold tension with frontline countries like Greece and Italy. So called refugees are in fact in the vast majority economic migrants, who are a drag on the economy. As for crime being down in Germany not only is that fake news it has nothing to do with the topic.

Liked

It's easy to be liberal and magnanimous when it's someone else's problem. The hundreds of boats of refugees don't pitch up at Scottish ports and the countless millions are not at her border.

Banned
    Liked

The Thai policy on refugees is pretty effective - https://borgenproject.org/facts-abou...s-in-thailand/

Any poster who wants to change his country's policies on refugees merely has to persuade his political leaders to abandon the various conventions their predecessors signed on the rights of refugees

Liked

I just wish this fucken cunt would be honest, and say what everyone knows he's thinking. He doesn't like brown people from "shithole" countries. At least just come clean and own your stance, instead of blaming this on Democrats and shit.

Also, why not just start a "work 4 residency" program, or something? You want to be part of a US community? Prove it, civil service for 6 years. Throw an ankle bracelet on them, and put them to work making America great again. There's loads of work to be done, I'm sure. Farmers and ranchers in the US are complaining nowadays because of the shortage of unskilled labor, there's city streetws that need to be cleaned, weeds need to be pulled, grafitti needs cleaned, I'm sure churches, soup kitchens and homeless shelters could use more sets of hands, and so on. About 1/3 of the food produced is wasted, so get them to pick it, clean it, package it, and deliver it to the food banks and churches around the country. Use the money saved on food stamps to help pay for the transportation.

I'm sure a good handful of those hitting the US border know how to drive truck, and the US is currently running a huge shortage of truck drivers to the point it's driving the cost of goods up, so there you go, a new supply of truck drivers more than happy to do the job in exchange for living somewhere peaceful. I would imagine there's some good mechanics, engineers, teachers, and so on in the mix too, so place people where they're best fit. And the list goes on and on and son....

Give them very basic shelter, equivalent to military barracks and without a fridge even would be fine. Get them to sign a contract commiting to 6 years of civil service @ 40 hours/week, give them basic shelter and food, and pay them like $3/hour. They'll only be working 40 hours/week, so have time for a second job if they want to earn extra money. Put an ankle bracelet on them, and tell them to make sure to show up for civil service work every day, or they'll be caught and deported. After 6 years, they get a green card.

Maybe I'm stupid, but that seems like a win-win-win-win situation. These guys get asylum, the US gets low wage workeers to help build and maintain the country, families don't get separated, after 56 years of civil service they will feel vested in the community hence feel as though they have a social responsibility so much less likely to become criminals, and the list goes on.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I just wish this fucken cunt would be honest, and say what everyone knows he's thinking.
    Would that "everyone knows" be on the same basis as "everyone knows" that you're lying (or at least many posters in this Forum seem to think so). By the way how did the trip to the US go - you know, the one you told us you were going to take to "prove" to the Canadian passport office that your current passport is unusable?

Banned
    Liked

20-06-2018 10-42-27 AM.jpg

Says it all, really

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

paborn (June 20th, 2018), Smiles (June 20th, 2018)

Liked

I'm guessing that image was directed towards me?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm guessing that image was directed towards me?
    Your guess falls into the same category as "everyone knows"