Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Two guys breakfast crowd

Liked

Two guys breakfast crowd

With two guys corced to close has the regular breakfast group found a new home?
    In the past I stayed at two guys and would meet up with old friends who would regularly stop by two guys for breakfast. Are those folks gathering for breakfast at another location? If so where?
    I am in pattaya for a few days and would like to meet up with those guys.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Two guys breakfast crowd

I arrived today in pattaya.
    On past trips I stayed at two guys and enjoyed the morning breakfast group that often are there.
    Where are those guys now having breakfast. I would like to catch up with some of them.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Re: Two guys breakfast crowd

I too stayed there and would like to know whats happened to John,Aek Well what they up to now

Liked

also stayed there a few times,anyone know where John or Aek is nowadays

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    In the past I stayed at two guys and would meet up with old friends who would regularly stop by two guys for breakfast. Are those folks gathering for breakfast at another location? If so where?
    I am in pattaya for a few days and would like to meet up with those guys.
    If the breakfasts they served were anything like what Traveller Jim has been having perhaps now they're only left with One Guy?

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

paborn (June 19th, 2018), scottish-guy (June 18th, 2018), travelerjim (June 18th, 2018)

Liked

At home I have 1/2 cup of oatmeal for brekfast and a cup of French press coffee. In Thailand, fighting a 12 hour time shift, I'm ravenous and go in search of a good omelet. Sadly, brekfast in Thailand has been one of my issues; good omelets are hard to find. In bangkok I went a few times to a small place just at the begining of the ally that goes down to the Suriwpongse hotel. There were picture of omelets with a slice of cold stiff cheese decorating the top. It should have been a fair warning, the omelet served was just as plastic and the cheese just as cold and stiff as the photo depicted. Jim, I thank you foir your search for decent food and, yes, I know Thai food is fantastic and one of the finest cuisines in the world but I bring my western stomach with me and, now and then, need to satisfy its cravings.

8. User who gave Like to post:

travelerjim (June 20th, 2018)