Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has the monsoon hit Pattaya yet

Liked

Re: Has the monsoon hit Pattaya yet

Pattaya. May 11 2018.

You may meet such weather at time of your travel. But that doesn't means what you will meet such weather. Mostly it is more often at the end of wet season, than at May-July.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

If you head behind the screens at Good Boys with a wallet full of THB100 notes, I am sure the guys will collectively produce a monsoon for you irrespective of the weather. Better be quick before the doors close for the last time.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Many thanks for all the informed comment/observations. There is a good chance then that I may see something of the sun. This is my thirtieth trip to Thailand but I cannot recall visiting at this time of year. I do remember visiting in August many years ago and there was an afternoon downpour that lasted for about an hour.
    I used to visit during this time when I was in my Bangkok only phase and was pleased that Goden Cock was open - it's where I spent my afternoon downpour. It didn't inconvience me as bit; for Pattaya it's as good a time as any for a massage.