Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: No country for old men?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: No country for old men?

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    People in the USA have tried to fix healthcare and been stopped by the conservative machine.
    I expect the USA government to help people get education and level the playing field for those who are not powerful.
    I love the conservative mindset....INDIVIDUAL responsibility...anyone who needs help is a bloodsucking leech who should suffer.
    Corporations and the wealthy over the last 40 years have changed the rules so it is harder to succeed. I know people who have died because of the USA healthcare system. They did not have health insurance . Many conservatives. Maybe yourself included...think too bad. They made bad choices. Fuck them. Let them die.
    I understand many people have tried to fix the system. I asked if you personally have made the effort? If so, then I applaud you. If not, the point you are trying to make is moot. Do not complain about a system if you are not willing to be an agent of change.

Banned
    Liked

Re: No country for old men?

Quote Originally Posted by kkjason View Post
    I understand many people have tried to fix the system. I asked if you personally have made the effort? If so, then I applaud you. If not, the point you are trying to make is moot. Do not complain about a system if you are not willing to be an agent of change.
    Yes, all those college kids agitating for greater gun control, they're certainly making a difference as "agents for change" aren't they