Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: No country for old men?

Liked

Re: No country for old men?

True story - I took my elderly father to the GP and after listening to his prostate related symptoms, the GP took him to an examination couch and pulled a screen round while he did the finger up the arse routine.

After it was over the GP went back behind the desk and my dad came and sat with me on the other side, facing him.

"Any questions"? the GP asked

My dad replied deadpan - "Yes, it that us engaged now"?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Also true story - Quite recently went to a male doctor for my (first) prostate exam, he sat and took my history etc, where in the course of that conversation I mentioned I was gay etc. When finished he then said 'ok so just remove your trousers and pants for me and prepare yourself and I'll do the exam now" - after turning away to find a glove he then turned back to find me standing in front of him, bending over with my ass in the air ! He then asked in a slightly shocked voice "Hmm what are you doing there? and I replied "I'm ready' to which he almost laughed out loud and said " hmmm, ahhh no, normally we just need you lying up on the couch with your knees pulled up into your chest actually" What could I say as to a gay man basically I'd heard "ok, assume the position" so just "assumed" that was the correct one ! :-) OPPS ! :-)

Liked

This place (Pattaya) is lovely. Quiet, unhurried and leaves you with a lovely sense of well being. Recommended.

http://www.rasayanaretreat.com/