List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I think I know Jomtien -but I don't!

Banned
    Liked

Re: I think I know Jomtien -but I don't!

Do they sell "Nobbie's Nuts" - Australian advertising slogan "Nibble Nobbie's Nuts"?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U View Post
    There are so many places in Jomtien now and you are right, the place is called Tinnie's Pies and it's on the corner by Dicks Cafe. They are Australian meat pies and highly recommended!
    My experience is that it would be difficult to highly recommend an Australian meat pie. The country seems to be obsessed with eating crap minced beef in a basic pastry case smothered with tomato ketchup presumably in an attempt to mask the flavour of the cheap fatty mince. I have never understood how a country can be so in awe of such a rubbish and unhealthy product. So inferior to a proper Steak’n’Kidney or a decent Cornish Pasty.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (June 15th, 2018), lukylok (June 15th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    My experience is that it would be difficult to highly recommend an Australian meat pie. The country seems to be obsessed with eating crap minced beef in a basic pastry case smothered with tomato ketchup presumably in an attempt to mask the flavour of the cheap fatty mince. I have never understood how a country can be so in awe of such a rubbish and unhealthy product. So inferior to a proper Steak’n’Kidney or a decent Cornish Pasty.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_p...d_New_Zealand)
    Pie.jpg4AND20.jpg

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    It might be an idea to try the meat pies in question before attempting to disparage them by means of a sweeping generalisation.

6. 5 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (June 15th, 2018), lonelywombat (June 16th, 2018), paborn (June 15th, 2018), Smiles (June 17th, 2018), Up2U (June 15th, 2018)

Liked

There are three kinds of Aussie meat pies - the ones you buy in the pie shop like the one in Jomtien, the ones you buy at the supermarket and the ones you make yourself.

They are like chalk and cheese. Best stay away from the ones in the supermarket.

Liked

In Jomtien, try Toto's,an Italian restaurant. Their lasagna is superb according to a source. Located at entrance to Jomtien Plaza.

https://www.facebook.com/TotoRestaurantPattaya/

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 20th, 2018), paborn (June 15th, 2018)

Liked

Is that the lasagne made with noodles?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I just hope not in a microwave ? But hey what good quality eatery would ever DREAM of going that eh ! :-)

* To be fair probably more that we’d all like to find out about or be made aware of perhaps these days.

Liked

am staying at Ganymede again 3rd visit do like it love the jomtien area,christ couldn't remember new name,sorry guys am staying at zing resort and spa for third time and love it

Liked

love sunnee too hope the hell it continues