Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sydney for sodomites

Banned
    Liked

Sydney for sodomites

I generally make a short trip to Australia every year or two – as followers of my adventures will recall, currently my regular holiday playground is my favourite schloss in Bavaria. This year however I decided to spend a month in Sydney. Frankly I’m not sure why rice-loving Sydney sodomites ever venture away
    There are thousands of cute Asian boys in the inner city (I got whiplash checking them out in the street), enough of them selling their services on Grindr, Jack’d or Hornet for a little as $90 an hour to keep all but the jaded palate amused. They’re mostly mainland Chinese and mostly students, but Australia has a liberal working holiday visa programme that keeps a constant stream of Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese passing through. And there’s still the Thais, who (unlike in their home country) don’t have to compete with Burmese, Lao, Vietnamese or Cambodian boys in the sex trade (most of those can’t afford the cost of study)

There’s even a Thai male brothel (guys and lady boys) since sex work is legal and brothels are regulated – Sydney Paradise City (they have a web site) – amusingly their street number is ‘69’. I ventured there one afternoon – it’s a long hike up two storeys without a lift, I’m afraid. Only one guy was “on duty” and although I’d have much preferred the receptionist he did a perfectly adequate job. If he were a racehorse he’d be described as carrying too much condition ie. a bit too much tummy. He also offered himself as a freelancer as I was dressing; I imagine there’s quite a turnover of guys there if that sort of thing goes on

And then there’s the Chinatown gay sauna – 357 Sussex St and generally known as “357” although its business name is “Sydney City Steam” – 4 floors of (mostly) young, (mostly) Asian flesh, just around the corner from Sydney Paradise City

A friend tells me it’s similar in Melbourne, without the dedicated sauna or brothel. And if your taste runs to Indians or Latinos (both large student visa contingents), there’s plenty of them as well

So, you Sydneysiders, why shell out for an airfare and hotel in Thailand with all that on your doorstep?

2. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (May 6th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sydney for sodomites

..if I wrote this a447 and his cohorts would accuse me of blatant lies...

Liked

Really? I’m in Melbourne right now (work assignment) had a few hook up with cute Aussie boys, Latino and Asian boys using the rent.men app, used to have backpage and Craigslist but there have been closed down by the authorities, been to one place call pleasure Dome in Southbank, but not much boys to choose from and the price is AUD 400 for an hour, i don’t see thousand of cute Asian boys on the app as you mentioned, $90 is just for a massage with happy ending I think, hooked up with 8 guys now since I’m here, the average price is $250 an hour, overnight rate is like $1200 up.. WOW, with this amount of money, I can have10 boys doing me in a group orgy in Philippines LT, lol, no wonder a lots of people here going overseas to get laid, Hey I’m only new here in Melbourne, so anyone has any tips, please share it with me
    Will fly to Sydney to check out the place u mention at the weekend, but I’m a little bit worry... with only 1 guy on duty when I’m there

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by YNOT555 View Post
    Really? I’m in Melbourne right now (work assignment) had a few hook up with cute Aussie boys, Latino and Asian boys using the rent.men app, used to have backpage and Craigslist but there have been closed down by the authorities, been to one place call pleasure Dome in Southbank, but not much boys to choose from and the price is AUD 400 for an hour, i don’t see thousand of cute Asian boys on the app as you mentioned, $90 is just for a massage with happy ending I think, hooked up with 8 guys now since I’m here, the average price is $250 an hour, overnight rate is like $1200 up.. WOW, with this amount of money, I can have10 boys doing me in a group orgy in Philippines LT, lol, no wonder a lots of people here going overseas to get laid, Hey I’m only new here in Melbourne, so anyone has any tips, please share it with me
    Backpage has been replaced by Crockor. There's also RentBoyAustralia. However my point (among many) is that the $1,000 airfare plus acommodation should be be amortised across the cost of availability in one's home town. If that home town is, say Fremantle (to name a small town in Australia completely at random) that's a different proposition to Sydney or even Melbourne

Forum's veteran
    Liked

frequent explain yourself...the gap between your version and the truth...sorry (not!!) ...ynots version

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    frequent explain yourself...the gap between your version and the truth...sorry (not!!) ...ynots version
    frequent = Sydney; YNOT = Melbourne

Another loser to add to the Ignore list

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nah!!! not credible.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    nah!!! not credible.
    Oh the irony

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (June 19th, 2018), paborn (June 19th, 2018)