Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun on snap with viking bear?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Fun on snap with viking bear?

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    .....No doubt you'll be enthralling us with your conquests. Can't wait.
    Well I was considering starting to give exciting restaurant reviews on microwaved lasagne served with with that age old chefs trick of sprinkling cheese over it when just out of the microwave to fool those who think they know anything about food - but obviously don’t - but I see someone else already beat me to it so I’ll leave that high end reporting stuff up to them then.

Hilarious !!! Microwaved lasagne being superb indeed, ha ha chefs all over Pattaya must be quaking in their boots when reviewers with such food knowledge come in to their third rate eateries :-)

But please, do carry on, as we all enjoy a good laugh here.

Liked

Like I said, I can't wait until you start posting about your sex tourist activities. I'm really looking forward to it. Are you visiting The Philipines?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Are you visiting The Philipines?
    I'm not aware of any such place ? Perhaps you maybe mean the Philippines ? And no, only 5 other places, but dont worry I'll still be able to log on and read your interesting and informative "restaurant reviews" - to remind me where definitely NOT to dine, especially when one of your grading criteria seems to be things like "they served "fresh" bread on the table" WOW, imagine - or are you more used to dining in places where the bread usually just isn't fresh perhaps ? Ewww :-(

Liked

Is that all you've got. Haha. I'll keep my powder dry. For now.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

All I've got ? As I was always told never to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent I think you can rest safely there old chap.

Liked

Who was "always" telling you that. It's poor advice if you ask me. Which you didn't.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My Mother - a very smart woman my mother .......go on, I DARE you to speak ill of my dear 82 year old mother as THAT would be a bridge too far for sure !

Liked

For maximum sport the legendary Arsenal recommends doing battle with an opponent who is armed but less formidably than oneself, hence here I am doing battle with you.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    I... tried to delete the post, but instead I deleted the whole thread. I tried again to delete the post, but again only succeeded in deleting the whole thread, with other members comments, which I did not want to do. In the end, I just edited the offending post...
    Now that reminds me of an occasion I tried to delete a post and I ended up deleting not only the intended post but a reply to it from Fountainhall - and as you know there is a safeguard dialogue box but if you fuck that up too then once the post is gone, it's gone! (or at least that used to be the case)

Well I think it was about a year before Fountainhall would accept that it was entirely accidental!

Can I just add that with the deletion of the OP nobody coming later knows what the thread is about.

Liked

Was that during your Oh! so brief tenure as Neals lackey/mod? How did that go?