Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun on snap with viking bear?

Banned
    Liked

Fun on snap with viking bear?

Last edited by Jellybean; June 13th, 2018 at 04:29.

Liked

Re: Fun on snap with viking bear?

Let me guess, some 19 year old girl from some prude society in the US / UK or similar, religious, and who wants to name and shame gay sex tourists on her new web site?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I don’t know why mods approve these posts.
    Last time when I queried why new posters were not supervised for a period I was reassured that they were.
    If they really are being monitored ( rather than the robot doing it) , what’s gone wrong?

Liked

Pretty sure that even the mods cannot instantaneously catch onto new members who are up to no good on first post.
    Give them a chance and within a short time this thread will be gone. Meanwhile, laugh heartily at the weirdo OP.
    Don't worry Gerefan, you will not dissolve into the ground in the meantime. Cover your eyes if you must.
    Last edited by Smiles; June 13th, 2018 at 04:37.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Nasa super computer said "yes' apparently ?? (certainly in this case anyway it seems !). But don't worry there's 3 Mods appointed to avoid exactly such situations happening so no need to panic.....although.......as it hasn't been spotted PERHAPS we need MORE Mod's !?

So, there's 24 hours in a day and we can't ALL be online every hour so if we all take an hour each that should about cover it......now, where to find 24 actual "live" members, hmmm whats an owner to do eh, tough one !

And Smiles was it not that all new posters first few posts are monitored before being allowed to hit the board ?? Perhaps not ? As you say no doubt it'll disappear shortly - or not?

Speaking of a lack of Mod's - oh look, ain't it funny just how the board has been running perfectly well of late without someone's constant "moderating" and funny too how all those wonderful infartion points aren't needed in the slightest. Strange that eh. It seems someone stepping down and cutting out all the crap was all that was needed after all it seems. Well done that man, best Moderating decision you ever made.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (June 13th, 2018), gerefan2 (June 13th, 2018), scottish-guy (June 13th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And Smiles was it not that all new posters first few posts are monitored before being allowed to hit the board ??
    Not when Sawatdee was mine. We were flying by our pants in the beginning, and very naive. We thought naughty behavior was adorable.
    Trump has spoiled all that now.

Oops ... it's gone. Nuked by Jellybean.

Now there's a feature we didn't have: on the original board Mods could delete by post, except the Original Post.
    Delete the OP ... you automatically delete the entire thread. I like this feature here better.
    Last edited by Smiles; June 13th, 2018 at 04:44.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I don’t know why mods approve these posts.
    Last time when I queried why new posters were not supervised for a period I was reassured that they were.
    If they really are being monitored ( rather than the robot doing it) , what’s gone wrong?
    I am really sorry about post #1, I am not entirely sure how it got through the net. I did notice it after cdnmatt posted his comment at post #2 and tried to delete the post, but instead I deleted the whole thread. I tried again to delete the post, but again only succeeded in deleting the whole thread, with other members comments, which I did not want to do. In the end, I just edited the offending post.

I have left a report for Moses to see tomorrow. Clearly, I must do better and again offer my apologies for not deleting post #1 sooner.

9. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (June 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What a nice post from Jelly. Well you get full marks points for trying if nothing else JB.

Liked

Try and relax a little NIrish. After all you're soon leaving your 'boyfriend' behind and going on your mammoth South East Asian fuckfest, just as you did last year so you've plenty to look forward to. No doubt you'll be enthralling us with your conquests. Can't wait.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jellyman
    Is there any reason why say the first six or ten posts, by a newby, cannot be held whilst being positively vetted by a mod? Even if it takes a day or two. After 6 or 10 acceptable posts let them go ‘solo’.

I know many boards that do exactly this.

After all how many new posters do we have?

And perhaps even more relevant, how many newby’s immediately cause trouble?!!

If needs be can’t your programme be changed?
    QED.

13. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (June 13th, 2018)