Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recent Pattaya Trip

Liked

Re: Recent Pattaya Trip

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Werner, if you don't go to Pattaya you will regret it. I avoided it for a decade and, now, can't think of any reason to stay in Bangkok.
    Paborn, Thanks for your advice! But I am a city boy, and maybe I will just stay in Bangkok.......

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Werner, if you don't go to Pattaya you will regret it. I avoided it for a decade and, now, can't think of any reason to stay in Bangkok.
    I've lived in Bangkok for many years. I visited Pattaya once. I regretted it

Liked

I'm with Paborn - nothing in BKK has attracted me for many years. When I visited it was for maybe 3 days on arrival and 2 before departure again.

I was only there for fun and on the first few trips (in between the fun) I saw and did all the touristy things and I have no desire to see or do them again. I have no desire or interest in going to concerts or anything like that - my idea of fun is boys & booze and I could indulge both in the go-go bars.

Unfortunately the go-go bars became pricier and pricier (as did the boys), and (just as importantly) the effort of packing and unpacking and moving back and forth to/from Pattaya just became a chore - so I gave BKK up and just went straight to Pattaya on arrival.

In those days Pattaya was far busier, much cheaper, and the age to work in the bars was 18 whereas in BKK it was 21 which I realise will be too young for some but I loved it!

From reading this board I don't see any news about BKK which would make me reconsider my decision to simply bypass it.

4. User who gave Like to post:

ned (June 18th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I’m a Suana fan and so like to visit Babylon and Sauna Mania in BKK. As Pattaya has nothing to offer that is remotely similar I enjoy a few days in BKK on arrival and maybe on departure depending on how long I am staying in Thailand.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I agree about Babylon Sauna; it continues to attract young men who don't turn their noses up at people like me. However, we went to Sansuk in Pattaya twice last week and , while the absence of falangs in Boyztown was a minus, in Sansuk it was a plus. I suggest that a couple of hours in the late afternoon/early evening is easily as productive as in Babylon at the moment.
    Good restaurant, too- at least the Thai menu.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    I agree about Babylon Sauna; it continues to attract young men who don't turn their noses up at people like me. However, we went to Sansuk in Pattaya twice last week and , while the absence of falangs in Boyztown was a minus, in Sansuk it was a plus. I suggest that a couple of hours in the late afternoon/early evening is easily as productive as in Babylon at the moment.
    Good restaurant, too- at least the Thai menu.
    "We"? You and your boyfriend go to the sauna together?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and whats wrong with going to a gay sauna/sex venue with your partner?? Dont tell me you subscribe to the whole white picket fence/monogamy dream?? LOL

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm with Latin on this one......

Liked

Not my cup of tea - but provided that both are agreeable and it's not a case of one partner coercing the other then I guess that's up to them.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

coerce?! WTF...u clearly dont know my partner...its a competition