Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recent Pattaya Trip

Liked

Recent Pattaya Trip

My recent visit to Paradise upon Sea. While its true that the bars were not as busy with either boys or customers *** I still managed to have a wonderful time.

*** Nice Boys was often packed with customers and boys and frequently went into riotous assembly mode with raucous behaviour, drinking and lots and lots of full nudity.

Eros too had plenty to recommend it and my two offs from there were great fun. Enjoyed a couple of visits to Goodboys where the politeness of the staff is closer to a 5 star hotel that a (fabulously) seedy backstreet chuck wow bar. Boyztown continues to provide a great place to hang out. XBoys have refurbished the show a little although it's still the same boys partaking. Prisma has reverted into a beer bar and flunked up prices so an orange juice is now 145 baht, steep for a beer bar. One of the handsome doormen from Toy Boys moonlights at Scandic Masage and he too provided excellent service as did the ever lovely W****** who ofers a massage style unreplicated anywhere else so I always have at least one service from him every trip. Boyztown saved the day during the religious holiday when the bars elsewhere were closed most in BT were open. Jomtien still attracts plenty of customers and I hope it's only a question of time before the law changes and go go bar or two appear.

Other pleasures included an hour or so watching the go cart race at the big track near Siam Country Club, a wonderful lunch at Siam Country Club watching the Thai Army Paratroopers going through their paces and parachuting out of a circling plane, some truly awesome lightening storms moving across the bay in the early hours and a huge night time volleyball party on Jomtien Beach held by all the Boyztown bars.

One other (surprisingly pleasant) memory is a policeman following me on my motorbike and pulling up as I stopped outside 7/11 to tell me I wasn't wearing a helmet. I told him that helmet law stopped at 11.00pm and it was now 11.30. A genial conversation followed with no unpleasantness and he seemed genuinely concerned about my safety although I pointed out I had drunk no alcohol and was travelling at about 30 km per hour. He still gave me a ticket after I refused to pay the 'fine' in his booth and then I rode off, still not wearing a helmet.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 4th, 2018), Jellybean (June 4th, 2018), Moses (June 4th, 2018), Oliver2 (June 5th, 2018), paborn (June 5th, 2018), werner (June 4th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Recent Pattaya Trip

I'm heading off to Myanmar - Mandalay - later this month and will then go to Bangkok. But I am looking for somewhere to go afterwards. It is a toss-up between Chiang Mai and Pattaya. It's been a couple of years since I've visited both places.

I was leaning towards Chiang Mai, but having read your report, I may now go to Pattaya instead. I was under the impression that Sunee and Boyztown were not worth visiting, but there still seems to be plenty of life down there to keep a horny guy busy for a week or two.

Liked

The more I read about Pattaya in this forum, the more appealing it becomes....
    Perhaps I shall visit there during my next trip---but the daytime must be sooooooooooooooo boring......

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

paborn (June 5th, 2018), travelerjim (June 4th, 2018)

Liked

Nice post. We need more trip reports. I’m going in July but I don’t know that I’ll be any good. As many times as I’ve been I still just fumble around

Liked

Thanks for the updates arsenal, always welcome before a trip. Have to agree that the lads outside Good Boys are polite and nice guys. I pass their bar many times during a trip on way to Sky Bar, Double Shot etc.. they always chat, say hello using my name and Thai nickname even though I've never visited the bar or been introduced to any of them, but they're never 'pushy', just wish they were more my type! Maybe I'll make an effort this time just to stop by for a drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    ..... they always...say hello using ......my Thai nickname .
    So, are you going to tell us what it is then or WHAT !? Ah go ON !!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    The more I read about Pattaya in this forum, the more appealing it becomes....
    Perhaps I shall visit there during my next trip---but the daytime must be sooooooooooooooo boring......
    Werner stop worrying, buy a book or rent a boy.........you'll do fine

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

travelerjim (June 5th, 2018), werner (June 10th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

We arrived yesterday evening and are very happy to be here. Vientiane had been a disppointment...but I'll save that for a different thread.
    When I say Pattaya, I should say Jomtien because, lured by comments here and elsewhere suggesting that the Complex has become a New Boyztown, that's where we are.
    What a joy to eat decent Thai grub at Dick's after the experiences in Laos. And to see all the massage guys....there must have been up to twenty outside Fah. While the Dick's Cafe soi was quiet, others were busy. Again, plenty of guys and , yes, wait for it, even a few falangs.
    We'll move on to our usual haunts in Boyztown later this week but the first glimpses of Jomtien have been positive. Arsenal intimates that we shall be equally happy there.

12. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 5th, 2018), arsenal (June 5th, 2018), paborn (June 5th, 2018), TaoR (June 6th, 2018)

Liked

I've just walked past Prisma and at 10.00pm it is closed.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Prisma closed permanently according to post #7 here...

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...Music-concerts