Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marrakech

Liked

Re: Marrakech

Awesome - I’ll definitely be checking out the Atlas Mountains!

Anybody knows of any good hammams to visit?

Or a story about Cinema Mabrouka perhaps?

Liked

The Marrakech scene is now full of money boys that can't be trusted, some or old or young, with quite some blacks (gayromeo).
    Most of them are straight or bi guys, asking for money and extras (presents, meals, pay for transport....) and it's difficult to agree a reasonable reward.
    If you are a stranger, you are a money bag!
    Even if you agree to take someone with you, you are NEVER sure that he will stick to his price or ask more or get violent if you don't pay.
    So forget the scene in Marrakech, just visit the beautiful city and have a good meal.

3. User who gave Like to post:

goji (June 20th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....sounds like the best advice to date...

Liked

I have also a great fear that in a land where Gay activities are punishable no matter the age there is a huge possibility of blackmail.

Liked

As someone already wrote here, it's very difficult, if not impossible to enter a hotel with a moroccan friend. I think it's even forbidden by law.
    So you have to rent a flat and then some of the owners are suspicious or very nosy about visitors or there is the system of a "gardien", who
    watches the building day and night, sitting at the entrance. And if all these obstacles are taken, you must indeed watch out for blackmail or discussion with the guy you invited into your flat.
    In spite of all this, as a lonely male visitor you get a lot of "attention" of sometimes very good looking and horny guys....

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (June 19th, 2018), paborn (June 19th, 2018)

Liked

Sounds like a true conundrum. Very good looking and horny guys but nowhere to go. I guess this is why I’ve read a lot about cruising as it’s probably the only option. Not necessarily sensible or safe, but the only one nonetheless...

Liked

Yes mikksmix, better stick to cruising, and while just walking the old souq you might be surprised what can happen in those little dark alleys.
    A lonely horny shopkeeper is always in for a chat or more.
    Or just mix with the watchers on the square in the evening...something hot might come up!

Liked

I’ll take my chances in the souk and the square then

Liked

I've been to Marrakech two years ago.

We (friend and I) booked a lovely apartment. As I went walkies at night on the hunt for some fun, I found a guy walking home. I smiled at him and said hello. He stopped and started talking to me. He seemed ok, so I went for the kill and asked him if he fancy some fun? He said yes and we agreed the price.

Off we went back to my apartment. We got near to the apartment and the night security man for the area was watching us, and started following us. I was a bit worried, as I thought would he tell the police. But as I got to the apartment door, opened it quick, and shunt it fast. We looked out the window and notice he just went back to his seat. As we entered, I made it clear my friend was sleeping upstairs. He went straight in to the bedroom and undress. He like most of the guys are straight and always horny, so was a top only. So I had to be bottom. My god he was so horny that he cummed within minutes. Not even enough time for me to cum. I paid him as agreed and he left. Sex was nice, but to short. Lol

A trick I always do when in any Country, is to say at first I'm here for a week, and I would like to meet again. This way, they think twice before making any problems because they think you going to meet them again and the money is on their mind. Of course I was going home the next day in the morning. A little trick I always pull.

12. User who gave Like to post:

llz (June 20th, 2018)

Liked

In reply to Bert, post #22. The money boys who come to Europe from that part of the world are so dishonest & unreliable that I wouldn't even consider going there for fun.

As for the law, well a Brit spent 3 weeks in Jail in Morocco for having pictures of naked guys on his phone.

Finally, in reply to post #29, I think it's not a good idea to tell money boys in any country it's your last night. I have sometimes detected some slackening off in such cases.

14. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (June 20th, 2018)