Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Throb...Down Memory Lane.

Liked

Re: Throb...Down Memory Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Did he wear the costume whilst mounting you?
    I remember Jasper Carrott, in his book entitled "sweet and sour labrador" (I wonder if it's banned in Korea), called it 'humping' and in the book he tells of an embarrassing moment in his early twenties when, I think I'm right in recalling, he drove a fish and chip van to make ends meet. He entered into a relationship with a very posh girl who took him home to the family pile to meet mama and papa.

While they were sitting in the opulent lounge after lunch, there was a lull in the conversation as the dog sat up from its place in front of the fire place, stretched its neck to its full capacity and then turned it almost a hundred and eighty degrees before plunging it between its hind legs where it began to lick its balls. The lull continued as the family sat and watched this display of canine dexterity. It was then that jasper, unnerved by the silence, piped up with, "My goodness, I wish I could do that," to which mama (all tweed and pearls) replied, "If you give it a biscuit, Jasper, I daresay it will let you!"

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (June 1st, 2018), neddy3 (June 1st, 2018)

Liked

Very embarrassing when you go shopping together and he stops to piss on every second tree
    Big Balls of Fire.jpg

Liked

Very embarrassing when you go shopping together and he stops to piss on every second tree
    You just distract him by throwing him a boner!!

Liked

I have to say that I heard that joke long before Jasper Carrott had achieved any prominence.

His daughter Henrietta is much funnier.

See what I did there?

6. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (June 2nd, 2018)

Liked

I have to say that I heard that joke long before Jasper Carrott had achieved any prominence.

His daughter Henrietta is much funnier.

See what I did there?

Ah, I had to think about that one. A daughter called Henrietta? He had four kids, I said to myself, but was one of them called Henrietta? Mr. & Mrs. Carrott and their daughter Henrietta Carrott.

It reminded me of 'Late Arrivals' on BBC Radio 4's 'I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue'.

Remember these, all courtesy of the BBC?....

Late arrivals at the Hospital Ball.
    Mr & Mrs Sthetic, & their daughter, Anna Sthetic, accompanied by her Aunty Septic.
    From Wales: Di Agnosis.
    Oh, and there's Sue Positry (she's going up in the world)!
    Here's Reggie Strar & Des Infectant
    Ad here comes Sir Osis, looking a tad jaundiced this evening.
    Mr & Mrs Roids, and their daughter, Emma.

Late arrivals at the Church Ball
    The Right Honourable Charles Ismay-Shepherd, & his father, the Lord Ismay-Shepherd.
    Mr & Mrs Meek, and their saintly son, blessed Arthur Meek..
    Jenny Flect, Di O'Cese, and Ann Glicanchurch.
    Mr & Mrs Aeshun-of-the-Magi, and their son, Theodore Aeshun-of-the-Magi"

Late Arrivals at the Scottish Ball
    Mr & Mrs Strap, and their son, Hamish - Jock was held up!!
    Mr & Mrs Midlothian, and their son, Arthur. 'Hello Arthur, Mother well?'
    Mr & Mrs Bennetthowmuchlongeristhiswomenscurlinggoingonfor, and their son, Gordon Bennetthowmuchlongeristhiswomenscurlinggoingonfor
    Delightful to see the Housemuirs, and their son, Stan... and the Sideacademys, and their posh son, Kelvin.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (June 7th, 2018)

Liked

I can grudgingly accept someone from Glasgow listening to BBC Radio 4 (but only in short bursts)

Just be warned that should you ever confess to listening to BBC Radio 3 you are likely to get it quoted back to you with a thoroughly deserved response of "The absolute fucking state of this:"

Anyhow - getting back on topic, I have just remembered that the first ever time I entered Throb, a dear departed friend of mind was a pal of Kevin's and had asked him to include the "Donald Where's Your Troosers?" routine in that night's show - which delighted me enormously but not as much as the 4 boys I took off

10. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (June 6th, 2018)

Liked

"I can grudgingly accept someone from Glasgow listening to BBC Radio 4 (but only in short bursts)"
    I listen to it with a sense of nostalgia and loyalty, although I do miss the days of the Revox (hefty reel-to-reel tape machines) and the editing suite floor knee-deep in magnetic tape. Everything is digital nowadays!

..."a dear departed friend of mind was a pal of Kevin's"
    Kevin? Mr. Quill? I wonder how and where he is now. I do recall that he had throat cancer. Someone suggested that he went to Cambodia for a while. Didn't know the guy personally but I remember the time of his stewardship of Throb.

4 boys?? Eight-handed massage? Sounds great!